Control Systems in C207

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fastcar155

MB Enthusiast
Car
A fast car
Hi , Mercedes Right hand drive cars that originate from the EU.

Hi , why are Mercedes left and drive cars Command systems better than Right hand drive cars Command systems ?

Hi , why are Mercedes left and drive cars Command systems better than Right hand drive cars Command systems ?
Hi
In what respect are the LHD car's Command system better? What age command systems are you referring too?

Some of the options/buttons are on the incorrect side for RHD, hardly makes a major difference.

Hi , never been in your model car but in a C207 is makes a real difference.

I tried an experiment in that I had a mate drive my car and operated the Command system from the passenger seat and do much easier to use.

Just my opinion and don't want to fall out with anyone one.

I have what I consider to be average length arms and find using Comand easy enough. What functions do you have problems with?

Hi ,
I have what I consider to be average length arms and find using Comand easy enough. What functions do you have problems with?
In my opinion these systems are built for left and drive cars because most people are right handed !

My car has a basic Command unit compared with new models with dash boards looking similar to Airbus aircraft control systems.

I drove the latest E400d 6 months ago and do much unnecessary was available.

Just my thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom