Convertible CLK T Reg Fog Light

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nik_Endeavour

Car
Mercedes-less at the moment
Hi I heard a thump this morning on the motorway and thought of a stone hitting the windscreen.

Thought I got away with it but once I came home I was asked to make some light for a neighbour in the driveway so I put fog lights as well, to make it a bit more bright when I noticed that the driver side fog light was shattered. Now since the guy that is respraying my car has given me his CLK this is not mine. It might have been broken from before but I doubt it so I want to buy a new one. My question is:

How much are they? I have tried Mercedes-Benz-Parts.co.uk and Eurocarparts.co.uk but can't find any on the website.

If the internals are OK you can just swap the shattered lens, sold separately at MB £8 -£12 if I remember correctly as I had the same thing last year

Yup they are OK. The light works just the lens has gone.

Thank you for that

yep you can buy just the lens... even cheaper from Euro Car Parts...

Not an easy job to fit though without a ramp..

yep you can buy just the lens... even cheaper from Euro Car Parts...

Not an easy job to fit though without a ramp..

Thank you Jay. It is definitely going to be a bummer as this car has been lowered and has very minimal ground clearance. Might just tell the guy though as he has a garage. Buy the lens and ask if he wants any money for it to be fitted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom