Convertible for the summer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Nice line.:D

There must be some fault somewhere with her we hear you say. Yes indeed, she requires a full service in our view, to get her right back up to speed and running in fine fettle – and we do mean a service not as others portray on E-Bay when in fact their cars require a full engine re-build – .

That one very poor spec 320 cabrio. No sportline, no aircon, no cruise, no electric or heated seats.

The Sportline setup would be a bonus but the rest wouldn't bother me on such a car.
When it's hot, drop the top..

I have no real idea on value but looks like they have a reserve of £6K - seems high? Plus poverty spec?

Has to be worth at least £6000. Quite a bit more I'd say.

May be a problem getting the tombstones to go down, as why would you leave them up when the top is also up - very claustrophobic.

If you are very fussy then you would notice the very odd stone chip or even the slightest of tears in the convertible roof.

Hmmm ..

And what Summer would that be? :crazy:

The oddometer looks 99,242 to me - they say 98,000? I have no real idea on value but looks like they have a reserve of £6K - seems high? Plus poverty spec?

Its summer down here.;) :D

who wants a car that carries it's own headstones... vile !

It's just because the rear headrests are left in the raised position ...

My CLK looks ridiculous if i put the rear headrests up as high as they will go . Thats all that's wrong with this car. and can be cured by pressing the switch on the dash , assuming they aren't jammed like that ....

Looks nice other than that .

I think they're designed to pop up in the event of a rollover to stop you getting squished, hence the 'substantial' look. Worth asking if they are stuck or just left up because the module is expensive.

I think they're designed to pop up in the event of a rollover to stop you getting squished, hence the 'substantial' look. Worth asking if they are stuck or just left up because the module is expensive.

My neighbour's 320 Cab has the same issue with the tombstones. He reckons they have jumped off their runners (or words to that effect) and he hasn't got round to fixing it yet :rolleyes:

Would be worth a look if you were after a cheaper one. Be interesting to see if it makes reserve in the current market.

Ade

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom