Cooling seats on s class

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mercedesmanleed

Car
S class 2007 320cdi
Have an 07 S Class and was wondering how the cooling seats work I press the button and 3 blue lights com on but seem to stay on unlike heated seats they go from 3to 2 to 1 blue lights only seemyo go down in sequence when I press the switch if that makes sence.

They stay on because they are only electric fans not heaters or some other current wasting device. They don't do much IMO anyway. I can hear them more than feel any difference they might make.

renault12ts said:
They stay on because they are only electric fans not heaters or some other current wasting device. They don't do much IMO anyway. I can hear them more than feel any difference they might make.
I guess I'm a bit wiser now many thanks was making sure they were working correctly

They're more about providing air movement than cold air. I find them helpful in hot weather by reducing that sweaty, sticky back and bum feeling. It's a shame we don't get too many days that they're needed.

The intakes are in the front seat rear panels - I find they are more effective if the rear compartment aircon temp is set low, hence drawing cooler air through the fans.

Got to be honest I've always found them useless. My cls ones weren't much cop, s class poor and my old mans Rapide is the same! I don't see the point in putting fans in, it needs a form of aircon for me!

developer said:
The intakes are in the front seat rear panels - I find they are more effective if the rear compartment aircon temp is set low, hence drawing cooler air through the fans.
That's how I always used mine, until our daughter was born. She hates wearing a ski-suit, scarf and gloves in the summer!

You lot are totally missing the point. These fans are ideal for circulating farts around the cabin. Especially silent ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom