Copying a picture from a slide show. Is it possible?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ringway

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2017 Audi RS6 Avant Performance Edition. Range Rover Supercharged - Lovely!
Is it possible to capture/copy an image from a slide show?

TIA,

Paul.

Is this a Microsoft PowerPoint slideshow, or something different?

Right click and "save picture as" option or use something like Hypersnaps or fastone to do a screen capture converted to high res.

Yes, it is.

try openig Microsoft Powerpoint (as if you were going to make a new show), then use it to open the slideshow file you are interested in ( using FILE - OPEN in the Powerpoint menu bar).

Then you should be able to edit the slideshow

Just change the extension of the file from .pps to .ppt. Then it will open as a normal presentation and you can save the image from there.

Just change the extension of the file from .pps to .ppt. Then it will open as a normal presentation and you can save the image from there.

Thats definitely the easy way and how I do it.

try openig Microsoft Powerpoint (as if you were going to make a new show), then use it to open the slideshow file you are interested in ( using FILE - OPEN in the Powerpoint menu bar).

Then you should be able to edit the slideshow

Many Thanks Clegsr, that was successful. :thumb:

Thanks everyone for the imput. :thumb:

I wanted to select to copy or delete certain images in slideshows I receive in emails. Sometime a good set of pics is spoiled by the odd one in the slideshow making them unsuitable for my children, mum.. :)

Is it possible to capture/copy an image from a slide show?

TIA,

Paul.

Having just picked up my e mail now I know why you are asking the question not laughed as much in ages :bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana:

Glad you know how to do it now.

Having just picked up my e mail now I know why you are asking the question not laughed as much in ages :bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana:

Glad you know how to do it now.

That did have a lot to do with it Ian, say, 100%. ;) :D:D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom