cornering lights activation

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

flying haggis

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLS shooting brake, SWMBO has B class
Hi all

I have an E280 CDi A/G est with bi xenon lights (option618) and I cant find the part of the menu in the instrument cluster that allows me to activate the cornering light function. Do I need to have it hooked to STAR to activate? Or am I just being thick (answers on the back of a used tenner.....)

VIN starts 211220 2A

Isn't it under the Intelligent Lighting function, or is that only on the 212?

Do cars with bi-xenons have this or is it additional?

Not sure if mine does.

Mine's got bi-xenons and has the feature, but not sure about pre-facelift models.

This feature can be enabled on C-Class equipped with the Intelligent Lighting function, but requires STAR because dealers use to charge for this as a Dealer option (as they did for Tyre Pressure Monitoring).

However, yours may have already been activated with STAR, in which case you should be able to switch it on and off from the menu.

This feature can be enabled on C-Class equipped with the Intelligent Lighting function, but requires STAR because dealers use to charge for this as a Dealer option (as they did for Tyre Pressure Monitoring).

However, yours may have already been activated with STAR, in which case you should be able to switch it on and off from the menu.

You mean the E class surely? On the C (203) this can only be enabled/disabled via STAR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom