Corolla Merc

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You mean the picture wasn't taken at the Clumber GTG ?

I'm so disappointed !! ;)

Howard said:
You mean the picture wasn't taken at the Clumber GTG ?

I'm so disappointed !! ;)

:D :D

Lets hope he puts it into reverse and his foot slips. :eek: :eek:

eeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuwwww - I was feeling queezy before :eek:

I don't know what you're all on about it looks well cool. :cool:

You just aint got no style. :p

Funny thing to do though....downgrade a Corolla with an MB star.

Last edited:
pammy said:
eeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuwwww :eek:

Pammy, ENGLISH !! Lots of us don't understand YORKSHIRE !

If you look close enough, it looks like there is a skull in the n/s window. :crazy:

GRAV888 said:
If you look close enough, it looks like there is a skull in the n/s window. :crazy:
So there is! :eek: I guess the owner's good taste died with the vehicle, the car's been haunted ever since.

S.

:eek: :eek: :eek: Ive seen it all Now. Words fail me

GRAV888 said:

Guess you'd have to be a bit of a bone head, to do that to a car.

Thats VERY VERY bad! I have a pic of a CLK I saw while in George Frasers last week, will post as soon as I get the pics off my phone. You will be shocked......

Tuning

Actually this car is from my country, Finland.

There is a special breed of tuning the cars, called (free translation) "professional school tuning". Professional scool in Finland is where they teach future carpenters, car mechanics etc. This kind of tuning normally involves a old RWD Corolla or BMW 315 worth £ 50 equipped with £ 500 subwoofer and spoilers of this fashion and huge tires. Cruising in the city and looking for underaged girls is the target of the project, of course.

This unit was originally prepared as a joke for the real tuning show involving e.g. tuned S600 with all possible ICE etc. And it was the star of the show.

mamoor_dewan said:
Thats VERY VERY bad! I have a pic of a CLK I saw while in George Frasers last week, will post as soon as I get the pics off my phone. You will be shocked......

The flashing silver one?? If so i saw it too!

miro said:
You mistook the turbo propeller on the front to be a Mercedes star.

I'm sorry . . . now THAT explains everything.
:crazy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom