Coronation St: Underworld

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

robert.saunders

MB Enthusiast
Car
W210 E300TD
Whilst sort of watching this on TV, how does the factory make money in this day & age? Are such places still commonplace in what is known as the dirty, cold & smelly North?

Someone is losing the plot :crazy:

Judging by the avatar someone has actually lost the plot:D

there is a criminal underworld run by Mike Baldwin's evil twin Alec who pumps money he has gotten by bootlegging booze for the Rover's Return into it.

No we shipped all that crap down to the southern softy brigrade, something to do with not being able to earn enough money to buy a large house; :D

You see its all a big con to keep them lot down there and not realise whats really going on up here. ;)

On the subject of Corrie, what is with the Rovers?

From the outside it is a window and a door. on the inside it is a entrance, a full bar, a darts area and to the side has toilets...

mmm

Here I was thinking it was a computer generated simulation on the Holodeck of the Starship Enterprise. I was beginning to wonder because there had been no sign of Jean-Luc Pickard or Data or Worf for ages??:rolleyes: My God I've been watching the wrong programme for years.:crazy: Dr Crusher ---- Beverly help me aaaaargh!!!!!!!!!!!!.:eek: ;) :devil:

From the outside it is a window and a door. on the inside it is a entrance, a full bar, a darts area and to the side has toilets...

mmm

I always think that it is funny to see how many people you can get in a 2 up and 2 down terraced house in soaps, at least 4 families at times.

mmm

Duh... The toilets are in Ken Barlow's kitchen, obviously :rolleyes:

I notice that soaps are now getting more 'real life' with the Asian family introduced in Eastenders as well as the hoodie brigade. I think Corrie needs some hoodlums to make it a true soap :bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom