Correct OVP relay code? - 95 W124 E200T

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Splicer436

Car
W124 E200T, W123 200
Hello,

I am in need of some advice, please. I want to order a new OVP relay, and am looking for the correct code for my car. The one I currently have installed is 2015403845, it's a single fuse. I can only guess the previous owner got it from a junked W201?...
From what I understand, the newest/correct version of the OVP relay for the W124 is a two-fuse one, with a red top.
Could anyone please tell me the correct code for it? I don't want to accidentally order the wrong one...

Thank you very much for your time!

when you give your full VIN to the dealer parts person to type into computer, it will automatically know the correct part number of OVP for your car.

you will/should be given the order sheet with part number & price to take away - ask for it if not.

collection normally 2/3 days.

when you give your full VIN to the dealer parts person to type into computer, it will automatically know the correct part number of OVP for your car.

you will/should be given the order sheet with part number & price to take away - ask for it if not.

collection normally 2/3 days.

Thanks for the reply. I forgot to mention, no local dealers where I live (eastern europe). Only local suppliers who can order parts from Germany, usually takes about two weeks.

Usually yes, they use the VIN to find the part, but this time the guy just wanted to use the last 4 digits of the one I already have on the car and match it to find the correct one for the W124. I'm still afraid it might be an older version of the relay....

Anyway, next time I'll just ask him to use the VIN to find the correct code, as you suggested. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom