Correct PSI estate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mobeyone

MB Enthusiast
Car
E280 S211
What should be the correct pressure for a s211?

I have the 17in avantgarde wheels and currently run on 38 front and 40 rear, is this too much? I had the car tracked today due a tyre shredding on the left along with a judder at most speeds... cannot believe the difference it has made and have to recommend to all.. its something that can easily be missed.

Mine is 29 front, 32 rear according to the fuel flap.

Mine is 29 front, 32 rear according to the fuel flap.

I usually carry more than one person so I always have more? clearly mine is too high?! what kind of affect would this have on mpg etc?

Mine the same John but as you can have different size wheels on surely those figures only apply to one wheel size

You would think that but my previous AG with 17" was the same.

You would think that but my previous AG with 17" was the same.

As my 17's were a factory option I just assumed they put the appropriate sticker on the filler cap. What if your driving 16, 17 , 18 or 19's surely the figures will be different?

As mentioned earlier, check inside fuel flap, no difference if different tyre sizes fitted

Looks like I will be calling into a garage on the way home!

Mine's also 29 front, 32 rear and that's the same whatever wheel size is fitted. I rarely load the car up with much weight, so they stay the same.

I've got 16's on mine and keep 29 up front, 32 on rear. If carrying a heavier load 34 on rear.

Sorry they're on 17's. Should have gone to Specsavers!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom