Corsica - anyone been?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gaz_l

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Mini Cooper S, BMW M140i
Greetings, Citizens.

We have a couple of weeks booked off next month for a well-deserved break, and currently nothing sorted out. I was planning on a European tour in the SLK, but it looks as though that's fallen by the wayside for one reason or another.

So plan B was to pick up a flight to somewhere and maybe rent a car at the other end if needed. Corsica was proposed and seconded. It's only a couple of hours in the air, and we can go from our local airport as opposed to dragging ourselves up to London. Easy peasy.

So, flights are booked, going to/from Bastia in the north. We'll get a car and travel around a bit - we have 11 nights so plenty of time to mooch around.

Has anyone been and can offer recommendations? We're not travelling on a shoestring, but on the other hand don't want to spend an arm and a leg either..

Cheers,

Gaz

Was there last year on a motorcycle tour. The bits we went to were stunningly beautiful. Give me a day or so and I'll dig out some info on where we went...

ETA: We went to Sardinia too on the same trip. Well worth the ferry fare, imo :thumb:

Thanks Phil,

We've been to Sardinia, but down south - had a week based in Cagliari for Mrs. Gaz's 50th. Didn't realise how big the place was! Might pop over to the northern bit as you suggest..

Cheers,

Gaz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom