Cost of Alloy Wheel refurb

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Westfield 1760

Car
E Class
My E class has 18 inch wheels which will need a tidy up in the not too distant future, thought about changing colour to Anthracite (Silver Car ) .
What's the average cost I should expect ?

My E class has 18 inch wheels which will need a tidy up in the not too distant future, thought about changing colour to Anthracite (Silver Car ) .
What's the average cost I should expect ?
It depends on the amount of damage and the finish you want and where you live as costs can vary around the country.

Have you been in touch with any local wheel restorers?

You're probably looking at anything between £40-80 depending on various factors.

depending on the alloy, most are £40-80 as stated above. S-Class ones can be up to £500 due to the many angles and shapes

Yes any decent reputable one like lepsons would be from £80.

Had one redone in Hyper Silver by Platinum Alloys in Swindon. £260, very happy with the finish. Would have been about £50 more for diamond cut rather than painted!

The coating on them before was absolutely shagged, although not much kerbing and no straightening required!

Attachments

• 13912EC8-61BF-4DE5-9AEA-7326D6BC6F4D.jpeg
    13912EC8-61BF-4DE5-9AEA-7326D6BC6F4D.jpeg
    123 KB · Views: 21
Just paid £160 for four wheels to be refurbed and powder coated, that price included taking the tyres off and refitting/ balancing after. Took 3 days and they do a same day service too for an extra fee.

Had one redone in Hyper Silver by Platinum Alloys in Swindon. £260, very happy with the finish. Would have been about £50 more for diamond cut rather than painted!

The coating on them before was absolutely shagged, although not much kerbing and no straightening required!
£260 for one wheel?

Just paid £160 for four wheels to be refurbed and powder coated, that price included taking the tyres off and refitting/ balancing after. Took 3 days and they do a same day service too for an extra fee.
That sounds a very good price.
What part of the country ?

All depends on so many factors. Wheel refurbs can range from under £200/set to over £600.

~ £100/wheel is not unusual for a quality job by the time you add in tyre removal, refit, valve and balance etc.

Where are you in the country?

£200 For 4 wheels powder coated,
Orrell Powder Coating.
Nr Wigan.

Brilliant price, any good?

I paid £100 a wheel for 18 inch refurbed and sprayed silver. Also involved straightening as each wheel had a very slight buckle. I used Primo Alloys in Guildford, Surrey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom