Cost of brake pads

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MSG2004

Car
GLE, AMG Line
Hello

I thought I'd ask here.

How much does a Merc retailer charge to supply and fit inc vat etc set of front brake pads to the front of a GLE 2.1 diesel and then to the rear?

What would a Indy charge?

I'm aware different Idys charge difference prices and depends on the pads used but looking at standard whatever they are - front discs are ventilated. I'm also aware that a franchised MB dealer may do them a bit cheaper and we use a dealer within the M25.

Year ago I had my front pads and discis repalced on my 2007 plate C clss Kompressor - it was 250 all in but must have been a good 8/9 years ago and that was from MB Dartford.

MB Grangemouth give a discount to MB forum users (Not sure about this forum ? ) they deliver for a few quid .
So buy the parts from them , Then get your local general garage to fit the parts ?

Hello

I thought I'd ask here.

How much does a Merc retailer charge to supply and fit inc vat etc set of front brake pads to the front of a GLE 2.1 diesel and then to the rear?

What would a Indy charge?

I'm aware different Idys charge difference prices and depends on the pads used but looking at standard whatever they are - front discs are ventilated. I'm also aware that a franchised MB dealer may do them a bit cheaper and we use a dealer within the M25.

Year ago I had my front pads and discis repalced on my 2007 plate C clss Kompressor - it was 250 all in but must have been a good 8/9 years ago and that was from MB Dartford.
If you live anywhere out near sunny Dartford and fancy a fun out , give AMF Automotive (Independent) a ring , Alex is out near Tonbridge , Kent . Assuming you don’t know anyone closer

Additional Repair items:

Replace Front Discs + Pads £458.64
Replace Front Pads £197.74
Replace Front Wiper Blades £57.19
Replace Rear Discs + Pads £450.66
Replace Rear Pads £212.15

These prices were for my 2015 c250 to give you some idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom