Cost of discs/pads for s320 cdi southampton

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

joecash

Car
S320 CDI
anyone any idea of how much i should pay to have my discs and pads replaced on the rear end of my 2003 s320 cdi or indeed reccomends of who to use please?
many thanks Joe

joecash said:
anyone any idea of how much i should pay to have my discs and pads replaced on the rear end of my 2003 s320 cdi or indeed reccomends of who to use please?
many thanks Joe

For genuine parts?

About £240 ish fitted.

to get a guide price put your reg into our site - easy as pie :)

I believe there is a well regarded forum sponsor, who is based in that neck of the woods, why not give them a call for a price including fitting?

Pat :)

many thanks Joe

No idea on the price, but Olly's in your neck of the woods, so that'd be where i'd find myself heading :)

Last edited:
The OP asked how much and where to go.

Olly gave the cost but modestly enough was not touting for business.

350_Coupe said (essentially) that he can't comment on Olly's price but the OP should go to Olly.

The two posts appear to complement each other, no? So everything is in order me thinks....?

350_Coupe said (essentially) that he can't comment on Olly's price

No he didn't, it appears He hadn't bothered reading the replies so commented that he didn't know the price.

However, if you want to psycho-analyse every word written on this forum and wrap it up in doo-gooder safey, safey, cotton wool...then I guess he must have said what you say.

There...aren't we all cuddley now...coochi-coo... :)

I did read the 2 previous comments, both from people in the industry, and both with good knowledge of the costs involved,
so I was replying to the original question as best i could, to comment or supply a price is outside of my knowledge, because I don't know how much the items are (i could do exactly what the OP has probably done and googled, so pointless) I also don't know how long the job should take (ie what the OEM books for it) I also don't know hourly rates charged as I am not in the industry - so therefore i can not comment on the price, or add any constructive input.

I can however express my preference as requested, in relation to where he might have the work done.

:wallbash: :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom