Costco 20% off Four tyres promo October 2011

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Goldfish11

Car
C220 CDI (09/11 - Facelift) & SLK200
The Costco 20% off 4 Michelin Tyres is running from 31st October (Monday) until the 20th November 2011.

Time to order up your nice cheap Winter Tyres or get some new summers.

Just got their leaflet in the post today.

The Costco 20% off 4 Michelin Tyres is running from 31st October (Monday) until the 20th November 2011.

Time to order up your nice cheap Winter Tyres or get some new summers.

Just got their leaflet in the post today.

Is there any way of finding a list of what winter tyres they have without visiting? (nearest Costco to me is 30 miles) Looking for 205/55/16 x4

Call them up and ask.

You will be looking for a Michelin Alpin A4 205/55/16 and i would assume H rated too.

I rang them last week, wanted 225 45 17 michelin alpin 4 and was quoted £185 each.

It wasn't competitive.

Even with the 20% off?

Is there any way of finding a list of what winter tyres they have without visiting? (nearest Costco to me is 30 miles) Looking for 205/55/16 x4

Call the local store, they are really helpful and Costco have an arrangement with Michelin so they can call off stocks other depots can not access.

The ranges they are doing are for Cold Weather tyres are:

Alpin
Pilot Alpin
Latitude Alpin
Agilis Alpin

(I picked a a leaflet a month or so ago)

A certain uk wide fast fit chain (blue colours) is running a 25% off all tyres currently...

just got some for £160

admittedly a very good price, cash preferred because they don't like card fees and take my old tyres with me but still.

A certain uk wide fast fit chain (blue colours) is running a 25% off all tyres currently...

Last time I looked at this they still worked out more expensive than many of the others standard prices. It does seem that tyre companies are feeling the pinch currently. I know many people are putting off changing - more skid related accidents, higher insurance etc etc :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom