Costco 20% off Michelin is on

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HB

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
C63 , E350 CDI, C320 CDI, SQ7
Buy 4 tyres and get 20% off.

Just took the CLK down for 4 PS3s , £445 fitted.

Just FYI offer ends 1st July.

Attachments

• costco.jpg
    costco.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:
Do you need a Costco card for this, or can anyone go along?

Got 4 x 225/45/17 PS3's for 372£ fitted last weekend.

If someone's passing with a Card can they get a quote on the following just for comparison purposes?

2 x 245/35/19 Supersports
2 x 265/30/19 Supersports

Interesting to see if it's a genuine 20% off or whether it starts from a higher baseline.

I need 4 tyres so I just joined Costco, I guess I need to wait for the post now with the joining information etc.

I have a couple of questions:
1) Will I need a voucher to get this offer or is it open to all members?
2) Also - do Costco keep a large stock of tyres or will they need to order them in specially?

Thanks

If you join in store you will get a card straight away. The voucher will be in the voucher book, you can get it in store but they dont tend to ask for it anyway.

Best to ring your local branch and check as some tyres they have to order in.

Called in for the weekly shop shop today and priced up 4 corners needed.

Black Circles (best price I can find online) £288.64

Costco £211.14

Bargain!

Been to Costco this morning and picked up 4 Michelin PS3's. £445 all done. Black circles were £582 for the same!

Cracking deal Grommit :thumb:

Replace tyres on Wife's Toyota IQ on this deal £210 for a set of 4 Michelin Energy 175/65 15 (I think) The factory fitted Ecopia 's are the worst tyres I have ever experienced, in the wet the car would not stop. I thought it was me but then found loads of other IQ owners have similiar issues.

Anyway my new Costco Michelins have completely changed the car, ride is smoother, it stops :thumb:, noise levels are less and fuel consumption improved.

Best £200 I have spent, should have done it two years ago but the factory fits would just not wear out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom