Costco - ordering online!?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spinal

MB Enthusiast
Car
x254, G350, Duster, S320, Mach1, 900ss and a few more
Just placed a trial order on costco.co.uk - apparently you can now order online!

Free shipping on the item I ordered... theres a 5% surcharge if you don't have a costco card number, but anyone can order apparently.

Anyone tried this? Can't find Mobil1 on the site though...
M.

Have a look at the price of Costco's most expensive online TV.

So Costco customers pay the same as they would in Harrods, and everyone else pays 5% more? I thought they were supposed to be a discount store! :confused:

So Costco customers pay the same as they would in Harrods, and everyone else pays 5% more? I thought they were supposed to be a discount store! :confused:

Not safe to assume Costco is automatically the cheapest, although for multiple buys, bulk items and certain types of item I have found it usually is.

I got a 46" Panasonic plasma there last year and the only cheaper source were grey market box shifters. At the same time other sets on offer were not very good value at all

Not everything is in the on-line store.

But equally the in-store signs say the website has items they don't stock locally!

The real value of Costco is in the monthly discount vouchers. If you are able to wait your time there are good bargains to be had.

The online prices are higher than instore prices when I checked a few items before we last went to the store.

I've not found any "cheap" electricals at Costco so far. I bought my Panasonic TV there and it was about the same price as other retailers. Got it as it came with a 5 year warranty and didn't have to wait for it to be shipped to me.

Costco are really top notch when something breaks - I had an Archos that was 2 months outside of the warranty and it broke, Costco simply refunded me - no quibbles at all!

I think Mobile 1 was £39.98 inc vat for 5 litres last weekend...

Hand-Held Inspection Camera £180 , Lidl were doing them for £70 (not sure of exact spec but lidl one seems good by reviews)

And this.....

Full Size Racing Car Simulator

£89,999.89 (inc VAT)

I bet David Beckham's kids have all got the TV and racing car.

I've not found any "cheap" electricals at Costco so far. I bought my Panasonic TV there and it was about the same price as other retailers. Got it as it came with a 5 year warranty and didn't have to wait for it to be shipped to me.

Costco are really top notch when something breaks - I had an Archos that was 2 months outside of the warranty and it broke, Costco simply refunded me - no quibbles at all!

I think Mobile 1 was £39.98 inc vat for 5 litres last weekend...

Do you have to still be member for warranty validity if product fails/breaks ?
If i buy something today - and i don't renew membership again - will the 5yr warranty still be valid ?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom