Could all the W202 owners please make themselves known

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
1999 C250TD, Bought this summer for £600 as a non runner - replaced O-rings in the fuel system for the IP / filter / lift pump and runs perfect now, the repair only took a friday night and I'd had a few beers as well..

Alloys came from my previous W210 E300TD ebay special which I wrote off..

Anyway, I power tune diesels with friends so my supporting modifications so far include: cut no.4 runner out of a OM606 manifold and TIG'd it back together so the plenum inlet is in the right place, and gives space for a bigger turbo, still need to fit W210 E300TD coolant headder tank for clearance:

Fabricated lower radiator brackets from S/S to give clearance for a bigger intercooler (from an OEM mitrsubishi Evo6, £29 delivered from ebay by the way!)

Then made a turbo adapter for the original manifold:

Working out oil lines at the moment, still need to get the IP built with bigger elements - About £1000 to do.. :/

GEarbox judder when cold and in drive, any ideas? possibly low fluid level (he hopes..).

Building for 3-400hp, which will equate to about 5-600 torques.. The factory exhaust manifold will be the restriction.

Also I love OEM look so I'm looking for:

*A genuine (Blaupunk?) casette-radio if anyone has one - with the code!
*Non-cracked tail lights
*Leather interior, or even parts of a leather interior.
*Anything interesting in gerneral.. Ha

Thanks, H.

Last edited:
Here's my C230 Kompressor Sport manual. An eBay special purchased on a whim back in April '13 with 112K miles. My first forced induction car.

I gave it a good clean up recently attacked the rust spots, deleted all badging and boot spoiler - it would look good to a blind man at ten foot! Now sporting a larger crank pulley, remap, centre exhaust box delete and Koni adjustable shocks. Off the road for the winter.

Last edited:
1999 C250TD Esprit (Quite nice and firm sporty suspension)

Various buttons on the dashboard.

Heater controls gone haywire.

UPDATE:

Currently decatifying the exhaust guffer for more beans.

Mostly cream leather interior - Can't decide if cream door cards are a good idea..

Only one rusty NSF wing! Easy replacement from ebay..

Hi all bog standard no rust, which I will be keeping on top of!!.
Such a time warp I've had to go back into the loft and dig out the big box of cassette tapes now I have something to play them on!

Attachments

• media (Medium).jpg
    media (Medium).jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 17
98 c180 auto sport just rolled over 65 tho with 2 owners from new second owner was my dad for last 14 years... v/slight rusting on front arches and small dint in rear quarter to make mint....

IMG_0326.jpg

1998 C230K Sport

imagejpg1_zps609f6281.jpg

imagejpg1_zps7b7d4b69.jpg

250 td elegance estate.145,000, a few minor blemishes in the usual places. My first Mercedes-Benz and I can see what the fuss is about. Nearly as nicely built as an early 900 but better finished inside.

1997 C240 Elegance Vivianite with Beige Mushroom Interior
112k most troublefree car I have had Still Drives like its only just run in Everytime I drive it I think its amazing for its age not particularly economical and needs revving to push on once above 30 but silky smooth & lovely V6 sound
It will be run until uneconomical to Fix
Boyd

4F8DC924-A904-4332-BA81-444A4DB4396D_zps392ll1gm.jpg

It's a shame the 202 hasn't got the recognition it deserves.

A proper Merc IMO

Here's my C43. It has everything bar the fire extinguisher. As fully loaded as they come otherwise! Mine is the green one. :)

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20150328_132005.jpg
    ForumRunner_20150328_132005.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 28
  • ForumRunner_20150328_132020.jpg
    ForumRunner_20150328_132020.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 26
Hi have just joined the forum. I am also new to owning a Mercedes! Have a 1996 W202 C200. Previous owner has fitted 17inch alloys and lowered it which doesn't look too bad. Has an AMG exhaust and is generally in good condition, has been bought primarily as a runabout but also something to play with! :)

Last edited:
Had a C36 - missed it.
Then this C43 came along a few weeks ago while I was continuing my search for an E55k. Nice condition all round. Even has the fire extinguisher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom