Could be a good one? E36amg

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Wherever you find E36s for sale inevitably the ad will say something like 'much rarer than a E55' is it because the E55 was more popular than the E36. I am just interested as l am not up on these two models though l did own a W210 300td which was a great car and l would not have sold it but for its rust problems.

The reason that W210 E36's are 'rarer' is because they only made them for about two years, whereas the E55 was about five.

Alll that tosh for 3 grand Jesus

great history Slough and Liverpool

sorry im being very harsh.....

free from unsightly rust ... is not rust free.
gave up reading. too much b/s.
there is a big bill lurking somewhere i think

free from unsightly rust ... is not rust free.
gave up reading. too much b/s.
there is a big bill lurking somewhere i think

I think the car looks very good and im ok with the price who wouldnt be thats a lot of car..but im not prepared to read pages and pages of guff

your right though ...big bill lurking

That ad has been around a while, I keep an eye on E36s for sale to judge the values....this one has over 150k on the clock, lots been done in fairness but there's no need for all that waffle just puts people off....
My E36 is the same model as that and spec with 100k miles and I reckon £2500 is a fair price on mine so for a vehicle with over half the mileage again has to be less hasn't it?

just imagine if you got into a conversation with the guy over specification and price
you could be there for hours and hours and hours and hours...

just imagine if you got into a conversation with the guy over specification and price
you could be there for hours and hours and hours and hours...

haha lifes just too short :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom