Could this be a sign?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BenzedUP

MB Enthusiast
Car
NA
A new BMW/Mini opened up near my work recently, so I thought i'd go check it out and see what i'm missing and maybe convince my self to swap the AMG for the E92 M3?:ban:

As I went I saw this monster looking thing parked next to their brand new cars, to be honest I was distracted and all I took pictures was of the black series, it was missing the 7k option aero pack though....:rolleyes:

It looked so special and it certainly stood out from all the rest, everybody was coming to have a look, think it's a bad idea having that car their, could change people's mind, lol.

P1010831.jpg

P1010832.jpg

P1010835.jpg

P1010833.jpg

P1010834.jpg

P1010837.jpg

Enjoy! ;)

Last edited:
That is just filth. A minion of pure destruction. I so can't wait for 'normal' c63's to hit 7yrs+ old... :D

Seems a bit odd for a BMW dealership to have that around, if it's one of their staff what does it say about their product.

Looks better without the chav rear spoiler, they should have given them an electric one like the TT

Seems a bit odd for a BMW dealership to have that around, if it's one of their staff what does it say about their product.

Yes, exactly my thoughts as I was shocked to see it parked next to their brand new cars.

I went there to look at BMW's and came out drooling over that AMG and wanting one, lol.:D

IMO the front and rear look the dogs dangly bits, the side view however looks a bit??boy racer. I bet the sound track is good.

They just demonstrating how good theIr product is when I used to demo M5 for BMW we let customers drive the Audi RS6 and MB E63 as well as the BMW really brought home which was the best car particularly if you exploited the flaws in the Audi and MB:D

They just demonstrating how good theIr product is when I used to demo M5 for BMW we let customers drive the Audi RS6 and MB E63 as well as the BMW really brought home which was the best car particularly if you exploited the flaws in the Audi and MB:D

Seriously all they need to do is start their best car which is currently the F10 M5 and then start the Black Series, lol.:D

Even with the fake sound the M5 has it will not come close!

Seriously all they need to do is start their best car which is currently the F10 M5 and then start the Black Series, lol.:D

Even with the fake sound the M5 has it will not come close!

You are joking the F10 or E60 M5 is a much better car than the C63 but the C63 competes against the M3 not the M5. I know which one is quicker around the ring and it doesnt begin with Mercedes:D

You are joking the F10 or E60 M5 is a much better car than the C63 but the C63 competes against the M3 not the M5. I know which one is quicker around the ring and it doesnt begin with Mercedes:D

We all know your a big BMW M fan so here you go.. BMW is the best.:D:p

We all know your a big BMW M fan so here you go.. BMW is the best.:D:p

Nope not the best but good :thumb: that honour would have to go to the Porsche 911 GT2 RS or the Nissan GTR both sub 8 minutes around the ring only MB close to that is SLS AMG whilst the BMW M3 CSL is only around 5 seconds slower

The C63 black is quicker round the ring than the new M3 GTS but anyway Whatever floats your boat, mate.:thumb:

Last edited:
The wheel arches look like a souped-up metro of yesteryear.

It's competitor is probably the X5, (best known for its outstanding repossession rate).

To me the black series has that Commando war comic torpedo boat appeal, performance oriented fun, pretends to be stealthy, very impractical, and all too likely to attract the wrong sort of attention from Stuka dive bombers and Messerschsmitt 109s..

I want one! Maybe in 10 years time I'll be able to afford. Enjoy it I know I would.

I went there to look at BMW's and came out drooling over that AMG and wanting one, lol.:D

I can see the headline now: Mercedes sabotages BMW sales by parking C63 in the BMW showroom car park.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom