Could this be a sign?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Nope not the best but good :thumb: that honour would have to go to the Porsche 911 GT2 RS or the Nissan GTR both sub 8 minutes around the ring only MB close to that is SLS AMG whilst the BMW M3 CSL is only around 5 seconds slower

The c63 amg black series has lapped the ring in 7.46 :D

I hate matt black paint. The C63 is nicer in a saloon or estate shape than as a coupe.

You'd be mad not to buy the M5, sound alone does not make a car good.

As Adam230k once said: your just an old man in a young persons body, LOL.

The F10 M5 is a tank.

He might be right, but its an amazing car. How much bigger is it than a 211, which can be punted down a fun road at silly speeds....

Lets face it, C63, M3, E63, M5, they are hardly any duds there.

I might one day get one of the above 4 cars, but probably not as I am a bit skint/tight.....

I hate matt black paint. The C63 is nicer in a saloon or estate shape than as a coupe.

You'd be mad not to buy the M5, sound alone does not make a car good.

Sound alone - no. But those looks alone - yes. Looks and sound = yes, yes, yes!

Sound alone - no. But those looks alone - yes. Looks and sound = yes, yes, yes!

Its horrid, not as nice as the CLK Black to look at and chavtastically awful with the barryboi matt paint.

Its horrid, not as nice as the CLK Black to look at and chavtastically awful with the barryboi matt paint.

That's why life is so good.....diversity.

I'm afraid I completely disagree with you on this one, as I think the C63 Black is a stunning looking car and would certainly turn heads in the matt black - which I guess is a major part of it's attraction to the lucky owner of such a vehicle. As my Aussie friends would say; "she's a beaut"!

Errr, didn't you have one.

I agree, there are better cars than my taxi chariot. There is the BMW 5series. There is no finer car. I love BMWs.

Regards

Steve

Yes I did and where is it now? GONE! as nice & quick as it was it just wasn't for me.

Use to turn up the Radio to cover that horrible noise at the lights, no way i'll be buying a diesel again even if they made one that does 100mpg and does 0-60 in 3secs, lol.

Plus they have their issues, the new owner had Injector issues I believe.

You keep saying you love BMW's we get it, why don't you sell the merc and get your self one, Didn't you say your a BMW sales man or something?

I'm sure you can put the money you keep spending on the merc towards a 320D or a 530D.

Clearly there is no finer car than a BMW 5series, sales man bull............................................

Joe:)

All diesels are tractors we know that but if you are covering big mileage there is no option be it MB or BMW they both have their faults i'm a petrol head through and through but my daily driver is a volvo diesel bought and run purely on economy grounds the clk petrol is my weekend driver :D

All diesels are tractors we know that but if you are covering big mileage there is no option be it MB or BMW they both have their faults i'm a petrol head through and through but my daily driver is a volvo diesel bought and run purely on economy grounds the clk petrol is my weekend driver :D

You being a petrol head as you say and a big BMW fan, I would of thought an E46 M3 would be ideal for you since they've gone down to as low as 5k now.:thumb:

You being a petrol head as you say and a big BMW fan, I would of thought an E46 M3 would be ideal for you since they've gone down to as low as 5k now.:thumb:

Already been there if i went back to BMW it would have to be a E60 M5 the M3 is a good car but just doesn't do it for me unless it's a csl then thats more of a track car. Think my next departure will be either back to Porsche but 911 this time or as my post on woodywise thread need to scratch the V12 itch so a cl may be in order :eek:

They just demonstrating how good theIr product is when I used to demo M5 for BMW we let customers drive the Audi RS6 and MB E63 as well as the BMW really brought home which was the best car particularly if you exploited the flaws in the Audi and MB:D

If that's the dealer I think it is (the new Wood garage in Hook), they have a stonking white F10 M5 in their showroom so maybe they were doing some sort of comparison.

Strangely short of F30 3-series models though. When I went in the other day to get something for my Mini they had none, at all. They have one now, however.

If that's the dealer I think it is (the new Wood garage in Hook), they have a stonking white F10 M5 in their showroom so maybe they were doing some sort of comparison.

Strangely short of F30 3-series models though. When I went in the other day to get something for my Mini they had none, at all. They have one now, however.

A colleague of mine should have taken delivery of his new F30 today but has been told it will be another 12 weeks that sounds like a build problem or order **** up to me :dk:

I'd be wary about buying the 1st of a model line....BMW or otherwise....

Jo, I jest, I spent so much money on this car, I am duty bound to keep her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom