could you get any more wood on that dash?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Will a retroencabulator allow me to connect my Commodore 64 to my Korg Karma synthesizer and control the universe? >.<

Q: hello my friend nice car, and good looks sounds fast before i bid is it stolen ? 30-Dec-07
A: Thank for your question but i just want to let you know this car is 100/10% geninue all documents log book at hand, thanks

100/10=10, therefore it's only 10% genuine!

I feel like asking a more serious question like "why don't you answer peoples' questions with straight answers", just to add some variety to the tone... Fun tho.

It is a lovely car though, once the extra badge is taken off of course. I don't think all that wood is that bad actually...

Nope still doesn't look good enough sorry IMHO

There are onlytwo firms that make these things and no other, I have used them for customers and they are good if you like that sort of thing.

If you go to the site you will see every piece on that car is the same as in the link

Hi

Right who was it????/

Dear sir I see that the car is very top of the range, but it is too early to bid hence I am watching who else bids first. Anyway does the car have stability options like ESP, ASR, LOL, PMSL, ROFL and AMG suspension? I know you said it was AMG specification. I was also wondering if the car had a limited slip differential also know as LSD or acid?

Classic:) :)

Interested to see his response to my 10 questions on his previous answers, although i feel its a bit like taking candy from a baby now

You are all wicked - hilarious!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom