Could you imagine Ryan Air doing this??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I think if you look hard you may find your sense of humour has been misplaced! I posted it because I thought people might enjoy it not so someone could have a cheap shot and spoil the intent so thank you for that.:thumb:

Would BA have done it? Surely the cheap shot was someone having (yet another) go at Ryanair?

Ryanair are awful. I would never have booked with them myself, but ended up using a Ryanair plane on a stag do that someone else arranged. Awful, awful service, rude staff and a fear of the plane not making it. Never again.

I fly over 350,000 miles a year and I'm proud to report not one of them on Ryanair biggest con in the airline industry even BA and Aer Lingus are cheaper to Ireland. Ryanair are cheap nasty and obnoxious and you get what you pay for so if you want to pay to be insulted this is the airline for you.

before anyone asks yes I have flown them and I fly their competitors easyjet and jet2 regular and they are poles apart from Ryanair. For Ryanair think come fly with me and Omah Babah in charge of Flylo sums it all up for me :D

Last edited:
Ryanair are awful. I would never have booked with them myself, but ended up using a Ryanair plane on a stag do that someone else arranged. Awful, awful service, rude staff and a fear of the plane not making it. Never again.

Let's be fair. Their safety record is excellent.

Their service is appalling. Their competition is beating their prices without having to resort to comedy indifference to customers.

The market has matured, Ryanair is still playing the swaggering and aggressive teenager. Time they grew up.

As their latest profit warning shows.

BBC News - Ryanair shares plunge after warning over profits

The contrarian is provoked

I'm with renault12ts on this.

Why pick on Ryanair?

I don't think Michael O'Leary does himself any favours given the rather robust way the airline presents itself.

But what we're seeing in the clip is .... AN ADVERT.

So it's a setup.

The real test of an airline is how reliable they are and how well they deal with problems. Ryanair consistently do OK on the former. They basically leave little doubt as to the latter. You know exactly where you stand.

Can we, for once, please not start an argument but just enjoy the original posting for what was intended of it.

Thank-you.

Hmmmm. A profit warning from over half a billion Euros down to only half a billion Euros.

So nice dramatic headline. Rather less dramatic substance.

However where Ryanair are looking vulnerable is in yields. The title of this thread demonstrates the kind of antagonism they have created for themselves. That is coming back to bite. EasyJet is demonstrating that it's possible to make profits with the same underlying business model but with a friendlier face.

Can we, for once, please not start an argument but just enjoy the original posting for what was intended of it.

Thank-you.

Well the original posting asked a specific question.

My interpretation of the intent of the original posting clearly differs from yours.

My interpretation of the intent of the original posting clearly differs from yours.

Gentlemen, it was a question posed in jest and to set the context for the video, nothing more.

Do we really need to have a post mortem, can we not just accept it for what it is?

I think mine went with the spirit of the post rather than the literal.;)

Pretty please? :D:D

I think mine went with the spirit of the post rather than the literal.;)

Pretty please? :D:D

FX: The sad old contrarian git Dryce shuffles off into a dark corner and sits there muttering and grumbling to itself intermittently.

FX: The sad old contrarian git Dryce shuffles off into a dark corner and sits there muttering and grumbling to itself intermittently.

There there, never mind. Someone's got to play at Mr Grumpy till DM gets back. ;):D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom