Couple of bits....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That seat trim style is used in the CLK GTR among others! Pity they got rid of that in the facelift w202 and it got some wacky patterned thing which IMHO looks poor in comparison.

Now, is the CLK GTR, the big million dollar ,25 made, Mercedes vet you before they sell you one ? or the hundred grand jobbie ?

Whatever, i'd feel pretty cheated if they served that up inside it, i suppose its all to do with weight but for that money you'd want leather really wouldn't you ???? :confused:

Howard said:
Now, is the CLK GTR, the big million dollar ,25 made, Mercedes vet you before they sell you one ? or the hundred grand jobbie ?

Whatever, i'd feel pretty cheated if they served that up inside it, i suppose its all to do with weight but for that money you'd want leather really wouldn't you ???? :confused:
The CLK GTR is the limited production mid-engine GT thing that costs a LOT. I believe leather is an option :)

Shude said:
The CLK GTR is the limited production mid-engine GT thing that costs a LOT. I believe leather is an option :)

Autocar managed to set one on fire at a test day ...... the AMG exhaust set the rear apron alight .......

looked scary

Mambo said:
Chavtastic! :crazy: Was that interior offered as standard in the C Class?
Yes, sport models only I think. W124s had something similar.

thanks, will be bidding on that CLK holder. Will match my dash colour perfect. the current one i have is orien grey all over, rather than the ash top...

:)

SilverSaloon said:
thanks, will be bidding on that CLK holder. Will match my dash colour perfect. the current one i have is orien grey all over, rather than the ash top...

:)

bollox i missed it :(

If you look at who won it ...... i think you'll recognise him ;)

He kept very quiet about that !!! LOL

Lol - nice !! thats the piccy i was looking for !!

Anyone gonna have a bid on the GTR ?

Howard said:
If you look at who won it ...... i think you'll recognise him ;)

He kept very quiet about that !!! LOL

:devil: Sorry guys, I just read the top of the post jumped to the link and thought, "I'll have that!!!". Then today I read the rest of the post and . . . ooops. :eek: :eek: :eek: BTW, SilverSaloon, check your email.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom