Couple of pics of my car :) felt I should upload some!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

thompson31

Active Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2012
Messages
65
Location
Essex
Car
C250 cdi coupe amg sport
Hi all,

Thought it was about time to upload a couple of pics of my car.

Had it a year in December! It's nothing special to what some of you lot drive! But I've really enjoyed it so far.

It's a C250 cdi in MANUAL!

Jack
 

Attachments

  • image-1717938967.jpg
    image-1717938967.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 109
  • image-2364702263.jpg
    image-2364702263.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 109
  • image-26062737.jpg
    image-26062737.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 85
  • image-1546581637.jpg
    image-1546581637.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 74
Looks very nice too :thumb:.

(Your neighbour's TV arial looks like it's caught on the overhead line from that angle :D)
 
TDE1 said:
Looks very nice too :thumb:. (Your neighbour's TV arial looks like it's caught on the overhead line from that angle :D)

Thanks mate :)

Haha yes so it does! I never noticed that.
 
Very nice, look after it and it will look after you.

Enjoy.
 
BenzedUP said:
Very nice, look after it and it will look after you. Enjoy.

I do try :)
 
It's a great looking car, enjoy it! :)
 
I like the wheels...simple design but they really set the car off...nice
 
thompson31 said:
Hi all, Thought it was about time to upload a couple of pics of my car. Had it a year in December! It's nothing special to what some of you lot drive! But I've really enjoyed it so far. It's a C250 cdi in MANUAL! Jack

It is special as it is a Merc the C coupe looks great in white. The 250 engine has plenty of power too. It does not have to have a C63 badge on to make it special.
 
johns E350 said:
It is special as it is a Merc the C coupe looks great in white. The 250 engine has plenty of power too. It does not have to have a C63 badge on to make it special.

Thanks John. Yeah I'm amazed at the mid range torque, it really pushes you in the seat and picks up really quickly.

Lovely E350 btw :)
 
olszowa12 said:
Congrats - beautiful car :)[/QUOTE

Thanks mate :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom