Courrier Wheel carrier transport etc...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Olivier

MB Enthusiast
Car
E300 TD
Hi guys,

got a great courier if you need some wheels to be shifted around the country. Or other stuff.
It might be a little dearer then other but its totally hassle free and you do not need to pack the wheels like others do. All you need is the bare wheels and an address for pick up and delivery.
They charged me 49 pounds to pick up four 4X4 wheels and tires from Bath to Edinburgh.
Lovely people as well.
Here are the company details:

SIMPSON TRANSPORT Home

Nick Simpson & Sons Ltd
Main Office & Accounts
Brentwood
Barrys Lane Industrial Estate
Scarborough
YO12 4HA

T 01723 378051
E [email protected]

Thanks for the info. Do they package them onto a pallet then??

I got them today and they were "loose" in the van. Not on top of each others, side by side on the tire/rubber length, not on top of each other. Not sure if I make any sense here? You can request blankets to wrap around and they'll do it, my tires and alloy were seconds and dirty, then there was no need for it.
Cheers.

Nice, but do you need to cover/ pack the wheels?
Also Paisley didn't do the 4X4 wheels on the above link?
This is why I was really please with Simpson as it was an ebay buy and there was no need for the seller to do anything else then giving the wheels, no wrapping, no pallet, no labeling.
Very handy when some seller don't want to go to any of those troubles :thumb:

Olivier said:
Nice, but do you need to cover/ pack the wheels? Also Paisley didn't do the 4X4 wheels on the above link? This is why I was really please with Simpson as it was an ebay buy and there was no need for the seller to do anything else then giving the wheels, no wrapping, no pallet, no labeling. Very handy when some seller don't want to go to any of those troubles :thumb:

Handy to know, will add them to my useful list of contacts / suppliers. One I can recommend to avoid / be cautious of is Wheel Carrier, had the misfortune to use them on two occasions and I regret using them twice :)

After the first issue I did say I'd never use them but then I gave them the benefit of the doubt the second time was a fiasco, luckily I had a very understanding eBay buyer on both occasions!

I have used WheelCarrier.co.uk in the past. Anything from wheels, to bumpers to engines and gearboxes! Very reasonably priced too.

I have used WheelCarrier.co.uk in the past. Anything from wheels, to bumpers to engines and gearboxes! Very reasonably priced too.

I think its mostly because of the price people use them otherwise service is not that good

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom