Courtesy car

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
ShinyF1 said:
Isn't that arguably what drives up the cost in the first place? *roll out same argument for car insurance costs*

Suppose it's multiple things to add to the cost, MB Germany quoted me 550 for the Service and then either 30 euro for a smart car for the day of 50 Euro for a GLE coupe

It's only a courtesy car. Who actually cares as long as it works for the short time you use it.
We've been good customers of MB in Edinburgh and spent literally hundreds of thousands of pounds over the last 30 odd years.
They always give us a nice Mercedes as a courtesy car and that's the end of the matter as far as I can see.

Took my CLS in the other month for Service A - got a brand new E220 with 60 miles on it. Very, very good car - 100% the E63 with 4matic will be the car to have next year; felt so much more agile than the current generation.

Saying that if you book ahead and give the dealer a reason to give you something nice (like you're looking at changing/buying something else) they often accommodate - Audi gave me a brand new RS6, S8, TTS and S1 during services and work carried out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom