Cpc tune

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Steve63glc

Car
Glc 63 amg
Have a 2019 glc 63 amg. Was at msl performance for a stage 1. Car on dyno was lower than mercedes quoted 470bhp. Once mapped was still not where I want it to be. Acid never charged me for the map which was great. He said the cpc was restricting it from been tuned. I have read up online and people have said tcu needs flashing and a cpc tune and then remap should get me to where we want to be. Has anyone else had this problem or had there cpc tuned. Any help would be greatly appreciated and I will definitely goin back to msl so we can get car to where I want it. Cheers

Have a 2019 glc 63 amg. Was at msl performance for a stage 1. Car on dyno was lower than mercedes quoted 470bhp. Once mapped was still not where I want it to be. Acid never charged me for the map which was great. He said the cpc was restricting it from been tuned. I have read up online and people have said tcu needs flashing and a cpc tune and then remap should get me to where we want to be. Has anyone else had this problem or had there cpc tuned. Any help would be greatly appreciated and I will definitely goin back to msl so we can get car to where I want it. Cheers
I seem to have this problem now on a 2020 gle 350d. Had it mapped but nothing. What did you do pal?

Google maps works well for me.

We have done a few CPCs, it's costly but worth a lot on 63 amgs power wise.

Yes, cpc tune not really needed on those. Not worth the £
My car has a quantum remap but Cpc is restricting it. Or so they say. It’s not making hardly any difference. What power figures can you get out of the new 272bhp 350d engine?

My car has a quantum remap but Cpc is restricting it. Or so they say. It’s not making hardly any difference. What power figures can you get out of the new 272bhp 350d engine?
380bhp, 800nm and approx. 4% fuel economy savings like for like.
The changes should be significant.

380bhp, 800nm and approx. 4% fuel economy savings like for like.
The changes should be significant.
Did you code CPC with higher settings on torque limit and so on? To get hoses figures? There is a section on torque with 0-5 index settings. Found launch diagnostic can alter quite a few things in CPC.

Did you code CPC with higher settings on torque limit and so on? To get hoses figures? There is a section on torque with 0-5 index settings. Found launch diagnostic can alter quite a few things in CPC.
No the cpc cannot be coded unless its virgin.
We get the numbers without touching the cpc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom