Cracking pic from the Jim Clark

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Richard W

Car
BMWs :-)
Wasn't sure where to put this...... (mods feel free to re-locate)

BJ2wm.jpg

From reading the post it's not a 'shop job - The rest are here.....

http://bbs.scoobynet.com/photography-360/609255-what-do-you-do-when.html

Looks photoshopped to me.

The Tescos flags have been added afterwards and to be honest the car looks like its dead still hence a very fast shutter speed on the camera, but if that was the case you would not get that clarity throughout the rest of the pics.

Looks great but my hunch is that is far too high for a rally car to land from, hence it wouldn't be there.

Yes a landing from that height would smash everything surely...

Now the point of impact would be a pic...

Pity they're not Red Bull flags :D

Speed humps are ridiculous round our way too

Yes a landing from that height would smash everything surely...

Now the point of impact would be a pic...

This is supposed to be it. The "dust" is the engine falling out.:rolleyes: :D

BJ5wm.jpg

Last edited:
Looking at the sequence of pictures you can clearly see where other vehicles have gouged into the road surface. The person that took the pictures has submitted them on his forum in good faith .

Thanks for posting it and the link.

Regards
John

Not sure about the ones above but this guy just wanted a quiet sunday out. He got a bit worried about the size of his shadow though..!!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• cycling.jpg
    cycling.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
Looking at the sequence of pictures you can clearly see where other vehicles have gouged into the road surface. The person that took the pictures has submitted them on his forum in good faith .

Are you confirming the pictures are genuine?

Try a yes or no answer, go on I dare you.

Deffo photoshop, where's the shadow for the Tesco flag/s?
Actually, scrap that. oops.

I say Yes. It's not difficult to jump that high but the trick is to keep the car low to gain more 'drive' time so more speed.

You would need to break the laws of physics several times for this to be real.

Assuming that you would be able to get a car that high up in the air, it would come crashing down nose first, destroying the front of the car completely.

The driver and any passengers are likely to need hospitalisation after such a fall, would definitely put a few vertebrae out of their normal position.

The lighting does not look right except in the last picture where the car is actually in the road.

no doubt about it - deffo photoshoped, and ive seen some in my time as a CGi, Image creator thats fooled even me and my work peoples!!

227352kPro_w.jpg

Genuine:

Constant image pixelation - F8 would give about the shown depth of field, sunny day, light source is constant in the picture. A quickish shutter speed and a decent Canon camera. No probs.

Mike

have a look at the over lay (images positioned using a common static item eg: the red triangle in the bottom right hand corner) you can now see the angle of the cars flight path

BJ1wmcopy.jpg

Dare accepted

:) Yes or no. Do I win a prize?

I have a lot of respect for Unit504 and if he says they have been doctored then there is no way I would disagree. If that picture has been altered then I find it sad.

John

Another Scooby:

jumphj7.jpg

Higher and further.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom