Crap drive to work?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fudger

Car
Awaiting delivery
Is it just me or do you have a crap drive to work every morning? Feeling frustrated to say the least :(

ceb5cde8acf25f21b8ba87df9425e575.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

I got 17.6mpg at 13mph this morning...but only 6 miles.

Don't get me started about crap morning drives... 4am....
IMG 4692

Can anyone fix this image please lol

I gave up driving to work at the end of 2005. I bought a new Clio 172, which was absolutely awesome at the time. The 13mph average speed driving to work in it was far less awesome.

Made more sense for me to commute into London and as much as Southern do their best to make that 'interesting'. One thing it does mean is that I love getting into the car at weekends. Even if it's a long trip or I'm in it for hours, it's nice to be in my own little zone.

Boy that is crap...I'd get a better mpg at that average speed!!

A lot of stop start once I'm in wales. The m4 is normally a car park in the morning too

A gallon of fuel to travel 16 miles in an hour? Bliss.

On bad days, in my M635 I used to use a gallon of fuel to drive 9 miles in an hour to get to Farringdon......

It was the Congestion charge that finally converted me to the smells of Public Transport.

You commute 414 miles a day?

I tend to get about 21 to 26mpg in the morning and 16 to 21 on the way home depending on traffic. It's between 9 and 15 miles.

You commute 414 miles a day?

I tend to get about 21 to 26mpg in the morning and 16 to 21 on the way home depending on traffic. It's between 9 and 15 miles.

Has been 2-3 times a week. I'm going to miss it, a nice time to just relax and listen to music.

Mine is a nightmare , all 5 mins of it. I have recently extended my route to include motorway and a blast along a 60 limit through an industrial estate but i can still be home before Freebird has finished , all 7 1/2" mins of it.

Kenny

Tell me about it. Friday night going home. First time back in the office for weeks after being at customer site.13-11-2017 18-17-14.png

Crap drive to work?
Try this drive every morning!
Place :- San Francisco 1905
Where Market Street heading for the embarcadero .
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Now fast forward to almost yesterday!
"
One of my favourite cities which I discovered when working for Leyland, but seconded to Gillig Bus manufacturing in San Leandro & "Hayweird" installing/developing Leyland U 66 Bus suspension under American buses .
Great time with factory, The Gray Line & SFO Munii bus fleet including the Cummins engine Company on Folsom St
Great city & never got tired of the driving to work there .
Dennis
aka Tuercas Viejas

Crap drive to work?
Try this drive every morning!
Place :- San Francisco 1905
Where Market Street heading for the embarcadero .

Now fast forward to almost yesterday!
"
One of my favourite cities which I discovered when working for Leyland, but seconded to Gillig Bus manufacturing in San Leandro & "Hayweird" installing/developing Leyland U 66 Bus suspension under American buses .
Great time with factory, The Gray Line & SFO Munii bus fleet including the Cummins engine Company on Folsom St
Great city & never got tired of the driving to work there .
Dennis
aka Tuercas Viejas

Fascinating to see the then and now together with the personal insight. Thanks for sharing and I really must take a trip there at some point!

P.S. loved the music overlay on both clips :)

Fudger
Thanks for the comment--Yes you should put the place on your bucket list./
SFO is exceptional so is Boston, Seattle , Vancouver, Montreal, Quebec city (lovely cities ) & Toronto , they have something in common like old european cities--old charm character & culture!
Unlike most North American cities which are all basically the same in layout and conurbation density. A bit boring!
Yes come over sometime and be prepared to be amazed.
Cheers Dennis
Tuercas viejas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom