Crashed my w215 cl500 need some help

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The front wheel must have hit something very hard to break in pieces?

Are you located in one of the former Russian states?
Auto-mechanics from these countries are like real magicians and very good with tools fixing up salvage cars which are many times sold in Europe by crooked importers.
We would call these cars rolling death traps!

One mans trash another mans treasure! :D I even thinking about putting 55amg engine if its bad.Do you understand im gonna crash it again,I dont want to buy new cl and crash it,its more cost effective I believe to fix than have 2 crashed ones,or crash my w212,its not that powerfull thought and I use it for normal driving.More people died since beginning of the earth probably then we have alive right now,usa fighting china over principles,people in iran,iraq,mexicao cartels and so on die everyday over principles.Well I have one small principle,my cl to be fixed,so death trap or not heres the song
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
LOL
So anyone might have idea how to check engine alive or not since I kind a cant drive it anywhere to get checked now.

Last edited:
You are 34 years old, are you by any chance a reckless driver where no traffic laws apply in your country?
Dangerous driving means casualties in traffic.
Where is KNS located?

This is probably appropriate

Guys its 5 liter old mb,new models are way more stable,who knows what happens,hopefully I will have it forever,but I like push the pedal to the end,I didnt have any problems prior to turning off esp,I wont turn it off again so hopefully no more crashes.Hey guys,I just got a person who checked the engine,he didnt start engine completely because carter broke and theres no oil but slightly pushed it to spin just a little bit without start.the main engine wheel spins so he said it there should be good possibility engine is OK.Thanks for help!

This is probably appropriate

if my wreckage cant do it,homie it cant be done!:D :D success only option LOL
CLS55AMG,MUST BE FUN!

I think I want to drive to wherever it is and get my paintwork sorted at those bargain prices :D

Why are you so reluctant to tell us where KNS is? What else are you not telling us?

Why do you say you are going to crash again? Are you just a reckless driver?
That car is scrap, no question. Forget putting a 55k engine in it as well,

I suggest you hand in your driving licence and ride a bike. It will be safer for everyone.

Why are you so reluctant to tell us where KNS is? What else are you not telling us?
Lithuania brother,I didnt even pay too much attention to question where from.My freaking car is broken,im asking how to check if engine is alive because I cant drive to mechanic,and again,my car broken and on top of all that my mind poped if engine alive.and I got every question other the one I need desperately to know lol.I got it now tho from guy who came over.

Why do you say you are going to crash again? Are you just a reckless driver?
That car is scrap, no question. Forget putting a 55k engine in it as well,

I suggest you hand in your driving licence and ride a bike. It will be safer for everyone.

Jesus I said hopefully I wont,but after my first crash in my life,who knows what will happen.The streets I used to drive now im gonna be afraid to push pedal like before,even tho we take a fact this happen only because I turned off esp.Its not cl63amg,I catch 50 60 in the streets and slow down.Im pretty safe and aware driver,its not like you take 5 liter old gasoline engine to drive like vw golf 2tdi,of course you push it at some level. Of course it got me thinking it can happen again.If I didnt turn off esp in close streets and push to the end it wouldnt have happen,maybe I wouldnt have had a crash in my rest life time,dunno what happen that day,I asked a family friend whos like 50 years old about,what would happen,hes like noooo its for winter only,he was sitting right beside me,I was like ok lets try it,4rd street and this after like 3 minutes.Usually I just push it end and it stabilizes and its not like you feel anything out of control,well not without esp.....I wont try it again.I never turned off esp,thought will be first time,then I got kind of answer from older guy who is driver and thought id try,3 streets straight worked ok,then the fourth i was taking turn with pedal down and after about 2 seconds kick in worked and damn it was little ruff.And I take that turn with pedal down somtimes and nothing other than a little slip and tire smell happens,not this freaking disaster.Live and learn.Dont be a total jerk,its not like you bought amg to drive like passat.

Moderators. Is it time to end this ? Here in the UK we have all pretty much decided this car is a write off. The OP lives in a place where old written off luxury cars can be repaired for peanuts with super cheap spares sourced from who knows where...? I have one guess :rolleyes:.

It would appear after being 'fixed' this car would not come under scrutiny from an MOT center or insurance company.

The OP is clearly not listening,Our work here is done.

It's a fair point that incomes in Kaunas, Lithuania, are half what they are in the UK but, dear god, without access to parts and MB skills, rebuilding that car is going to cost far more than you could buy a replacement for. A W215 is a cheap car made of insanely expensive parts. Which is fine if it's simply being maintained, but makes rebuilding completely uneconomic.

Hey I’m loving this.

Please don’t try and repair that car. God forbid you crash again, all its safety systems may not be working as they should be and could end in bigger tears.

Sell the interior and other parts and get yourself a nice W209.

given it is so old and now battered , seems far better to realise the remaining scrap value in this car and buy a 2 litre TDi VW instead ... keeping traction control on ...

tip for any future cars , tyres are as important as traction control...

If you decide to put an AMG engine in your CL, you'll end up driving a lot faster than you did when you crashed.
AMG is addictive to speed! :cool:
If you couldn't steer up and handle your car with the original 5L engine before you crashed, what will happen with an AMG engine in your car?
The AMG will be more ferocious to you and your driving skills! :eek: :eek:
There is something called crash & burn which is very bad. :oops::oops:
Good luck:):)

Think the OP has seen this video!

I know standards are lower in other countries but I wouldn’t want to drive a car that’s been crashed this badly and then put back on the road.

Take it to Arthur Tussik - he'll repair it in no time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom