Crazy E500 coupe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SW18

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Tesla Model Y (Formerly S212 E500)
It would look a whole lot better at whatever normal ride height is. Inevitably perhaps, it has an AMG badge on the boot lid, but as it has the muscle to back that up, no harm done. If I'd spent that sort of money, though, I'd have been looking at keeping the car for quite a while to get some value out of it; possibly whoever had it modified had fallen on hard times and needed to sell it. If that's the case, I feel for him.

My wife said I get carried away due to my boundless enthusiasm. I’m clearly a novice.
You’ll have to try harder - go on, you know you want a ‘one of a kind’ slammed ML63... :cool:

25 profile tyres? What on Earth is the ride like? TBF, quite like it, maybe better if the ride height was lifted a little

I think someone has done a pretty decent job on the car. It wouldn't be something that I would drive but its made a the car a lot more interesting.

Not very often I find a car I like absolutely nothing about but that one wins first prize.

As long as someone likes it that's all that matters really.

There's quite an impressive list of work that has been undertaken there! It's a shame that there isn't a photo at a more normal ride height.

It would look a whole lot better at whatever normal ride height is. Inevitably perhaps, it has an AMG badge on the boot lid, but as it has the muscle to back that up, no harm done. If I'd spent that sort of money, though, I'd have been looking at keeping the car for quite a while to get some value out of it; possibly whoever had it modified had fallen on hard times and needed to sell it. If that's the case, I feel for him.

Reminds me of a Z4M gathering dust in the workshop I used to take my 200SX to. They'd been busy modding it like crazy including a full turbo conversion. Then the owner vanished. Turned out he'd ended up doing a stretch. Just saying.

Its different to say the least. If the car was a facelift with a pan roof i wouldn't mind it barring the wheels/suspension :cool:

Taking a different tack, have you seen the E500 cab that Jay at Mercland has just got in ?:cool:

4.7T V8 remapped....

Taking a different tack, have you seen the E500 cab that Jay at Mercland has just got in ?:cool:

4.7T V8 remapped....
Those are rare indeed! And for only a few £100s on tuning it has more power than the one in this thread after it's £10,000 Kleeman upgrade. One forum member has one, PaulXC, I think: he reports 35mpg+ on long runs and even standard it does 0-60 in under 5s.

Strangely this car is for sale with a private seller in Glasgow (£17,995) and a trade seller in Leamington Spa (£20,000)

Strangely this car is for sale with a private seller in Glasgow (£17,995) and a trade seller in Leamington Spa (£20,000)

The car's on a forecourt in LS but the owner's going 10 years in Barlinnie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom