Crazy Neighbours !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
apart from the wooden fence, and the shed, and lack of space (and assume accesabliltiy if anything did happen) oh and maybe how close they all are, whats wrong with it? :p

That's one serious bonfire! Wonder how much 4* was needed to get it in that state :eek:

And.............I bet they can't see any dangers whatsoever and if anyone said anything they would be told to F..off.....

Paul I really sympathise with your predicament. That is Sooooo bl00dy stupid! A typical example of utter selfishness. I wonder if they also adopt the same attitude while driving?

Bet they drive like their pants are on fire..............:D

That's the problem, you have no control over those disposable BBQs

Expect to see more of this with Labours `pay as you throw` refuse policy resulting in DIY back-yard rubbish incineration.

Is dad saying "damn,one of those Whisky bottles still had some left in it".....

Killjoys .....

Everyone loves a good fire !! :D

Yeah, I more than most but as I age (now 25) the smell becomes more of a nuisance!:rolleyes:

Still letting of a shed load of fireworks at my place tomorrow.:rock:

Jeez, 400 years ago we were burning people on fires like this, now were calling the HSE!

FIRE !! Aaaaaaa Aaaaaahhhhhhhh !!

No one writes songs like that any more !!! :(

( The Crazy World of Arthur Brown )

There is a certain 'man madness' with these things, we all love bonfires, BBQs, power tools, pressure washers etc :cool:

Does look quite big but I guess it's only a one off? I bet nothing bad has happened either :)

Will

Did their house burn down? Presumably not.
Did your house burn down? Presumably not.
Was anything damged? Presumably not.
Is it very close to Bonfire night and is this sort of thing traditional? Yes.
Should you leave your neighbours to it and not take pictures of them without their knowledge? Almost certainly.

Man Madness rules !! :rock:

As Will says , power tools, cars , fires, BBQ's .... all rock , big time !!

If you're gonna have a fire, it's gotta be a big one ...

My dad was going to burn some driftwood on the beach outside his place a few years back , i had walked up the road to get a pint of milk , and as i was walking back down Ferry Road , i felt the concussion and saw the firey mushroom cloud from the traffic lights .... :eek:

2 1/2 gallons of petrol and a lit newspaper thrown from the other side of the flood defence wall did the trick !!

H

Man Madness rules !! :rock:

2 1/2 gallons of petrol and a lit newspaper thrown from the other side of the flood defence wall did the trick !!

H
Your father was extremely lucky. NEVER, never, never use petrol on a fire. By crikey he was a lucky Howard snr.:) I do note he threw the newspaper from a distance but like you said YOU felt the pressure wave.

I hope the author of this thread gets on with his neighbour because this is a public forum and will they be happy about any adverse comments?

Regards
John

Was a hell of a bang !! ;)

He was behind a reinforced flood defence wall ....

Another good one is a can of camping gaz with a ring of petrol round it , light the petrol , retire to a safe distance and shoot the can with an air rifle .... ;)

All good fun !! Tee hee !!

H&S reps, don't come moaning please .....

Was a hell of a bang !! ;)

He was behind a reinforced flood defence wall ....

Another good one is a can of camping gaz with a ring of petrol round it , light the petrol , retire to a safe distance and shoot the can with an air rifle .... ;)

All good fun !! Tee hee !!

H&S reps, don't come moaning please .....
:devil: :D We have all dabbled :)

John

John , do you actually look like Victor Meldrew ? ;)

It's something i've been curious about for a while ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom