Crazy rare E500 4.7 A207

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yep 👍 Its quite dark - almost a burgundy. Sets it off well inside I think.

50749731488_0e183dfbaa_b.jpg
That’s a lovely car 👍🏻

Yep 👍 Its quite dark - almost a burgundy. Sets it off well inside I think.

50749731488_0e183dfbaa_b.jpg
That interior is perfect, love it! Definitely the interior i would want buying one of these.

Same spec as mine apart from the TV Tuner. Great cars - relatively cheap to run as not in highest VED band and pretty OK on fuel - I'm averaging 26.5mpg. Depreciation in the three years I've owned it is probably £1500 / year.

Also remarkably quick and easy to tune.

I occasionally think of selling but I think I'd struggle to find anything to replace it with for the same sort of budget. Mine has only got 26,000 miles on the clock.

There were only about a dozen E500 cabs ever registered in the UK with the 4.7 bi-turbo engine in. Most of them were specced to the max with distronic, heated and cooled seats, HK audio etc.

The last few that have come to the market have sold straight away in the £15 - £17k price band.

Someone should buy it !

I can't believe you're averaging 26.5 mpg! I get that granny'ing my A3 3.2 which only has 250 bhp. Do you daily yours pal?

I can't believe you're averaging 26.5 mpg! I get that granny'ing my A3 3.2 which only has 250 bhp. Do you daily yours pal?
I only do about 4000 miles a year in it. Of that its about 50/50 long distance v localist short trips. I don't tend to drive it for journeys of less than about 5 miles. On a good steady run it will do 33 - 35mpg at 'around' the motorway speed limit. It does early 20's on local runs.

I only do about 4000 miles a year in it. Of that its about 50/50 long distance v localist short trips. I don't tend to drive it for journeys of less than about 5 miles. On a good steady run it will do 33 - 35mpg at 'around' the motorway speed limit. It does early 20's on local runs.

Honestly that's fantastic, especially when you consider engine displacement and BHP. Nice car pal :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom