crazy speed for a space saver?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
^^ LOL:D

Im nights till Monday steve333, so I while away the spare hours reading about folks having problems with their inferior brand German cars, never see any problems on BMW forums;)

Happy reading Simon,i'm off out in my inferior brand german car now to pick my daughter up from the bmw garage:rolleyes:(yes her superior brand german cars brokedown again:eek::doh:):D:D

Saw her again this morning, still going strong! That must be easily 3 months on a space saver - surely a record. I saw her much further round the M25 so she is easily doing 20/30miles each way, insane!

S

Saw her again this morning, still going strong! That must be easily 3 months on a space saver - surely a record. I saw her much further round the M25 so she is easily doing 20/30miles each way, insane!

S

If this is a regular commute at a reasonably regular time is it not worth alerting the police to keep an eye open for her?

A few weeks ago I was passed by a Merc ML with space saver on. it looked like it had been on for a while and the car was doing about 85mph as it passed me..
I'm not sure some people are aware (of anything) but in particular that the space saver is a restricted tyre. Maybe the manufacturers should make them so different and only last a short time, so owners have to deal with the original tyre sooner.

A few weeks ago I was passed by a Merc ML with space saver on. it looked like it had been on for a while and the car was doing about 85mph as it passed me..
I'm not sure some people are aware (of anything) but in particular that the space saver is a restricted tyre. Maybe the manufacturers should make them so different and only last a short time, so owners have to deal with the original tyre sooner.

I believe they state a maximum distance to be travelled as well as a maximum speed.:dk: Perhaps they should auto deflate after the given mileage, not whilst rotating just when they are stationary.:D

S

do her a favour take her number and phone the traffic police.

we bought a 19" multi spoke alloy for the S class 255 width shes a gooden to run as a spare wheel not matter what speed!

Having a full sized spare wouldn't work for my W204 Sport as they are different sizes front and rear, no idea why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom