Creating a limited edition watch

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Blowpipe

Car
2019 E220d Cabrio
At the risk of turning this into a watch forum, does anyone have any experience of commissioning a limited edition watch?

We're looking at a run of say 50 watches with a bespoke logo on the face and individual engraving on the rear. Jorg Grey did us a very nice example a few years ago, but they can't reproduce the model with a Swiss movement for anything under 300 orders, so that's out.

The new one would be slightly plainer, not a chronograph, Swiss movement, pricing pegged at under £500 to make it affordable to all.

Any top tips appreciated.

Christopher Ward should be able to help you. They make limited editions of 50-100 for the CW forum, and they use Swiss movements in all their watches.

A small, UK based company, they have been around since 2005 and are rapidly building a reputation and a number of enthusiastic owners.

http://www.christopherward.co.uk

Last edited:
Christopher Ward should be able to help you. They make limited editions of 50-100 for the CW forum, and they use Swiss movements in all their watches.

A small, UK based company, they have been around since 2005 and are rapidly building a reputation and a number of enthusiastic owners.

Christopher Ward - Luxury Swiss Watches

I have bought from Christopher Ward and would whole heartedly recommend them.

lotus_skt.jpg

lotus_skt_3.jpg

Another member of the Christopher Forum has told me that limited editions (based on an existing model) are indeed possible. He has linked to these photos of a limited edition made by CW for the Lotus 7 Club, showing a bespoke logo on the face and a bespoke back. Hope this helps.

c60-navy-sub-skk_1.jpg

c60-navy-sub-skk_3_backplate.jpg

This one is based on their C60 "Trident" which is available with both quartz and automatic movements.

I'm told - by someone who has been dealing with CW for years - that limited edition watches are definitely something that they regularly do. Contact information for corporate clients should be on this link:

Corporate

Richard Dalziel (Corporate Sales Director)
[email protected]
mobile 07771 838720
office 01628 763040.

Last edited:
I really like CW watches, have often thought of adding some of their watches to my collection

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom