Credit Card Designs (not 56k friendly)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spinal

MB Enthusiast
Car
x254, G350, Duster, S320, Mach1, 900ss and a few more
I've been wanting a "design your own credit card" for a few years now; and FINALLY natwest have decided to do it! :D

I've already applied, but now I'm at a loss for the design :p

I've whacked a few together; but I thought someone else might be in my situation. Hence, I was thinking others might have designs they want to share! :D

Here goes nothing (p.s. I'm not good with Photoshop....)

card1jv4.jpg

card3td2.jpg

card2mc7.jpg

card4fk6.jpg

card5ty2.jpg

card6wc2.jpg

card7ru1.jpg

card8qc7.jpg

card9ah7.jpg

card10at9.jpg

An idea with the logo:
card2copyiu0.jpg

Michele

Whats the APR ?

Stupid me pressed quote instead of edit...

EDIT: I'm thinking of a cracked/dry earth type thing too - but I don't know how to do that!

Whats the APR ?
It works with any of their credit cards - you just pay a £10 charge to get one reprinted with anything you want. I don't like the colour of the NATWEST band on the left though (and I doubt they would be co-operative with removing their logo :p)

I'd be tempted to put my photo on it to reduce the chance of some scumbag using it.

I didnt mean Spinal should put my photo on his card :D, but it would be an interesting test.

I didnt mean Spinal should put my photo on his card :D, but it would be an interesting test.

I understood what you meant first time ;)

That's an interesting idea, but with the number of people putting their wife's/girlfriend's/other-half's picture on it I think tellers will get used to seeing random faces on cards...

Now, if you printed in big bold letters "DO NOT ACCEPT THIS CARD UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES" - well, it might be a bit more secure ;) (imo the best security is one where even the user can't use it :D It's secure alright ;))

I've started on another (beehive blatantly copied from my current credit card, though I think the one on my current card might have bigger "hives")

beehivexc9.jpg

I'm running out of ideas for the beehive (I'm thinking half a shiny metal object on one side, or some tech/borg gunk somewhere) - but realistically I've had an idea I REALLY like - but don't have the skills to do!

I'm thinking - measure where the chip is located on the card, as well as the Mastercard/Visa logo - then base the design on a "borg"/biomech sort of concept (like the one's airbrushed on motobikes and helmets). Obviously, the chip becomes part of the design, being such a perfect biomech component (design wise)... The logo I'm not sure yet what to do...

Idea 2 - make it look like a calculator... why? no clue! :p

Anyone have time to waste? :p

Michele

How about:
amex-black-1_48.jpg

:D

I bet within a few weeks/months, NatWest will withdraw this option. It will create havoc for stores deciding whether the card is 'real'

I bet within a few weeks/months, NatWest will withdraw this option. It will create havoc for stores deciding whether the card is 'real'

It's been an option "across the pond" for quite a while now... Most stores have an uplink to a bank, which does the verification - gone are the days of the carbon-paper credit card scanners!

As for the Amex centurion, reading the fine print - I can't put brand names/logos :p (and I can't find a high-res picture of the background alone :p)

I think I'm going to call a 14 year old kid I know... (who's a genius with photoshop!)

Michele

How about this?
2rcq2kh.jpg

Absolutely excellent...my first 'laugh out loud' of the day. Thanks mate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom