Credit Crunch hits Blackpool

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ian B Walker

MB Enthusiast
Car
300-24, saloon and coupe, E300 24 valve diesel estate
:crazy: Yes folks, the Credit Crunch has finally hit the Mercedes Owner. Gone are the days of going to your local dealer and buying a set of Mb Club Pedals. The below was seen yesterday. Comments are welcome :D:devil:

pedal.jpg

Is that not so Aandy ;);)

required - a tin of silver paint and a tin of black paint. Paint all over with silver and allow to dry. Then using the black paint - drop a few blobs on - done :D :D :D

It works for me :D

Ewww, my carpets look minging.

Last edited:
Yes with it being softwood it will wear quicker, I will have to scrable around in about 100,000 miles and change it to another piece:bannana:

That looks like part of a dodgy BEM kit off fleabay.

Alternatively, the owner may have had this accomanying upgrade applied to the dashboard switches:D

organ_stops.jpg

No, thanks, there just dust collectors:p

required - a tin of silver paint and a tin of black paint. Paint all over with silver and allow to dry. Then using the black paint - drop a few blobs on - done :D :D :D

Nice touch ;) Maybe he'd like his brake callipers painted like this too?

760148_3_full.jpg

Cheaper than a Sprintbooster..

I think I'm getting away with it quiet gently Ian :p

Best not mention the cruise control I made for the old Maestro van I drove about 20 years ago, yes it was wood again :D , wedged between pedal and seat :rock: Ooopssss......

Ian are you working on the car that kid ( Shorty ) in the old Indiana Jones movie had!!:bannana::bannana:

designo!!!!!!!!!!!!

No no you have got it all wrong! That's the latest MERCEDES designoaccelerator pedal accessory to personalise your driving experience. Finished with a new two tone colour finish exclusive to designo called "old piano leg" code W1943 Its available from your dealer to special order at £211 + vat. ( fitting extra) :rolleyes:

I think I'm getting away with it quiet gently Ian :p

Best not mention the cruise control I made for the old Maestro van I drove about 20 years ago, yes it was wood again :D , wedged between pedal and seat :rock: Ooopssss......

I had a Maestro van about 10 years ago. In BT Grey. Bl**dy awful.
:devil:

I had a Maestro van about 10 years ago. In BT Grey. Bl**dy awful.
:devil:

Yes they were Poo!
I think the engine was based on the A series engines from the old style minis and Allegros!:crazy: 1960's Tech. Great!:eek:

Yes they were Poo!
I think the engine was based on the A series engines from the old style minis and Allegros!:crazy: 1960's Tech. Great!:eek:

I thought they were B series engines from the Montego. The best ones were 2.0 perkins Prima powered. An easy 60mpg, but you could hear them coming.

Ewww, my carpets look minging.

Of course they do - Ian Walker was involved... :devil:

:bannana: :bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom