Credit Crunch Offer From Mercedes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Boss

MB Enthusiast
Car
private!
In times of dire hardship, when all you want for Christmas is a new mercedes, help is at hand...

Introducing the...

Mercedes Benz gift vouchers:

Get all your friends and family to buy these for you .. even your work collegues...

the link is:

http://www2.mercedes-benz.co.uk/con...ew_cars/offers_portfolio/gift_card_offer.html

they prob can not allow use of the voucher on a new car, but imagine if they did...

Dealer: Mr Tight. your new s320 cdi is £53,995...
Mr Tight: Thank you. here is my bankers draft check
Dealer: Im sorry Mr Tight, your check is somewhat short.. Its only for £53,975...
Mr Tight: Oh i nearly forgot, here is my £20 gift voucher to make up the balance..

hmmmm lol

Dealer: Mr Tight. your new s320 cdi is £53,995...
Mr Tight: Thank you. here is my bankers draft check
Dealer: Im sorry Mr Tight, your check is somewhat short.. Its only for £53,975...
Mr Tight: Oh i nearly forgot, here is my £20 gift voucher to make up the balance..

hmmmm lol

Was that you? :D

From looking at the amount of unsold Mercs on the BBC news last night in Florida they will soon be buy one get one free.

gary

From looking at the amount of unsold Mercs on the BBC news last night in Florida they will soon be buy one get one free.

gary

Americans dont deserve to drive Mercedes because they get them much cheaper than anyone else does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom