Crikey! What a mess of a CLK!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
No No No No No

I bet someone says they like it though.

Have you scrolled down the pics and seen the neons:D

Lynall

When I saw the vents in the boot lid, I thought the boot had been converted for storing food, why else would you put vents there? But now I see all of the vents are only there to show the neons.

Russ

Perhaps the vents have sensors to detect the nearest fast food outlet.
sick.gif

Why are there TV screens in the door card?

Dual zone A/C...................Your not bloody kidding! Even the drummer looks embarrassed to be there.

Shockingly bad ..... i do quite like the widescreen TVs in the sunvisors though :eek:

That car is FUUUUUUGLY! Really horrible, quality of the work doesn't look so great either.

Pimp My Ride ?

Or

Limp My Pride?!!

Just look at the quality....:crazy: .....

IMG_2561.jpg

Due to high demand of the vehicle, I have also placed it in the local Los Angeles paper. I have the right to remove this listing if sold locally, so HURRY!!!

Bidding ended with 4 bids at less than half the Buy **it Now! What were those four people thinking of?

I love the holes in the door skirts - looks like it has parking sensors all the way round....

Looks like a cross between a Zebra and a pedestrian crossing. Either way, it's the product of someone sadly lacking self-awareness and equipped with one power tool too many.

What an utter toilet!

Last edited:
The neons give a whole new meaning to "DLR's"

I do however, bar the TV's, quite like the 2 tone interior, its adventurous and different.

However the outside is naff. Barry's must have moved to the colonies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom