CRIME AND (Lack Of) PUNISHMENT

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Off topic I think...moved.

The officer is regretably right, there do appear to be a very small number, so small as to be statisticaly insignificant who are "born bad". There is nothing we can do about them or for them and we need to be protected from them but only after they are identified beyond doubt and all methods of reform have failed. They are called psychopaths and are untreatable. So little do we understand them that the definition of psychopathy is merely a list of their behaviours.
Again, a problem which has defeated the best minds. Can we put our hands on our hearts and say it is their fault they were born that way?

You haven't read my reply either, I added to the numbers in prison, not detracted from them.
The latest crime figures have shown a fall in serious crime, but because that doesn't suit your view you will naturally say they have been fixed. A little more hard evidence and a little less name calling would help your case.
Come on, what is the basis of your expertise in this field which has perplexed the best minds for generations?
As the saying goes, there are lies, damn lies and statistics.

Bring back capital punishment, its the only thing that will work
there is very little respect or morality in kids these days

Bring back capital punishment, its the only thing that will work

Aha, the chance opening for another cracking gem of a quote.

"Kill them all and let God sort them out."

Works for me.:D

needs applying to Politicians as well.

opps:doh:. managed to get both religion and politics into one post.:devil:

:ban:

You've spent the whole thread eating that popcorn without offering any to others.

Where do I get a popcorner? :D

Aha, the chance opening for another cracking gem of a quote.

"Kill them all and let God sort them out."

Works for me.:D

needs applying to Politicians as well.

Said by a Pope as he unleased fire and sword on a bunch of peaceful peasants who saw God in a different way. Obviously just what we need today, a good mass slaughter (but not in my backyard!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom