Crossfire in Mercedes Dealer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pietre

Car
Volkswagon Phaeton V10 5.0L
I visited my local dealer (Pentagon Portsmouth) yesterday, only to find changes have been made. In the once full car park at the rear there now stands a large showroom with Chrysler emblazoned all over and full of crossfire's, and I was told they are moving to new premises where they will have Mercedes, Crossfire's and Smart all under the same roof.

DC doing it's group thang I guess. Will certainly help to sell the Xfires (damn there goes my exclusivity). Someone else mentioned this the other day.

I was behind a right prat in a Xfire today (sorry Scott !!) He couldn't stop playing with his uppy-downy spoiler .... and his driving skills were very uppy-downy as a result !! Still love the spoiler though !!

S.

Hahhaha! Some people cannot keep their finger off the button. I'm bored with it now, so leave it set to automatic. Should come up around 62, and disappear around 40 mph.

scotth_uk said:
Hahhaha! Some people cannot keep their finger off the button. I'm bored with it now, so leave it set to automatic. Should come up around 62, and disappear around 40 mph.

Yeah - well we were in a traffic jam doing no more than 10mph - so he was obviously bored ! Pity he was more interested in looking in his RVM to see it going up & down than concentrating on not colliding with the car in front !

S.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom