Cup holder for W209 CLK

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

peppernick

Car
E500 Sport Coupe
Is there such a thing? I tralled the net but found nothing other than universal cheap plastic holders that slot into a crevice on the centre console.

Anyone got front cup holders for their W209?

Is there such a thing? I tralled the net but found nothing other than universal cheap plastic holders that slot into a crevice on the centre console.

Anyone got front cup holders for their W209?

Do you mean apart from the standard one on the dash?

Russ

Yes. The one on the dash is more a mobile phone storage compartment. Can't even fit my morning Starbucks Latte Grande in there.

Last edited:
it depens if you have the storage compartment in there or the cup holder.. its an option which you could get...

yes i have been doing that, but cant find it!

Neither could I.

The only option I can find is the centre armrest found in American spec 209s with a built in cup holder and sliding tray cover.

its definately an option as ive sold various 209's with the cup holder option...

Option number 309 in fact...

its definately an option as ive sold various 209's with the cup holder option...

Option number 309 in fact...

Correct, mine has it and the data card says "309 - cupholder"

Russ

could you post the part number for future reference please?
I couldn't because it was the only one they had left and it's not officially listed on their TIS as a retrofit item. Plus the cup holder didn't come with it's original box where the part no. would be stamped on it.

However, if you're after one, MB Colindale has it, for the price mentioned above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom