Cup holder - front

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

baxlin

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Skoda Octavia and JZR 3 wheeler
While searching the manual for something else, (current model C220) I saw mention of a removable front cup holder insert which sits in the slide-top storage bin in the centre console. My poverty spec car doesn't have this, anyone know if the insert is available aftermarket?

Thanks

Malcolm

just wedge a cup in there anyway, its only a little rubber insert with a circle recess. if mine went missing I probably wouldn't notice.

just wedge a cup in there anyway, its only a little rubber insert with a circle recess. if mine went missing I probably wouldn't notice.

Exactly. I wedge a cup into my centre console behind the gear shift lever. Works everytime so long as I don't put a full cup in there :D

baxlin said:
While searching the manual for something else, (current model C220) I saw mention of a removable front cup holder insert which sits in the slide-top storage bin in the centre console. My poverty spec car doesn't have this, anyone know if the insert is available aftermarket?

Thanks

Malcolm

£28 from you Merc dealer! I was surprised they don't come with one and had to order one latter for my c!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom