Cup holder gizmo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCStubbs

Car
CLK320 Cab
Centre console on step fathers CLK320 cab has a nifty cup holder gizmo that pops up and provides 2 slots, it is under the flap between the gearstick and the front armrest. Any idea where I can get one? mine does not have one.

Thanks Dave

EBay or main dealer. Main dealer is sometimes cheaper than eBay and certainly less hassle.!

I bought one from Mercedes Stockport, via ebay, for 27 quid (half price IIRC). TBH if I'd have tried it 1st I wouldnt have given them 2.70 for it. It opens the wrong side for RHD vehicles so it is in the way of the gear lever and a real pain in the **** when going D to R and Vice Versa, when backing out of a parking space for example. I hardly ever use it now. Oh and it rattles like a cheap plastic thing (which co-incidentally is what it is) whilst it is in use.

Stay away from these as they can and will cause spillage onto the gear selector which blows the control board. Mega bucks just for a cup holder not worth it.

I liked mine in my car but usually kept a 500ml bottle, not an actual cup!

I'm suffering from the lack of cup holders in my long journeys too.... how come the Germans forgot about it when they designed this nice convertible...

I'm suffering from the lack of cup holders in my long journeys too.... how come the Germans forgot about it when they designed this nice convertible...

On your later model you can buy the dash cubby hole with the cup holder in it.

Here's one i installed earlier...so much more difficult and time consuming than the 208!

Hang on.... is there anything I can buy and fit it into the cubby hole as you describe it?

Must stop this fetish with cup holders, to be honest holding 500ml bottles was all I really wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom