Cup Holder W202

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Blackie c200

Do you know whether there is cup holder for 2000 W202 ? Any part number and how I can get hold of it. Looking at some of the members car, it make me want one as well.

Thank you.

its a std part from a CLK - have a look in the modtanica tread or press the funny button at the top with the word SEARCH on it :) ;) :p

guydewdney said:
170 680 13 52
housing, cupholder

to save u the time..
That is the SLK cupholder!

This is the one for the W202:

B6 692 0102

Thank you. I know I can depend on you guys as the expert. Any know how much will it cost ?

Not much ... About £20-something pounds from the dealer, if I remember correctly, and its a piece of engineering genius :)

S.

Blackie c200 said:
Thank you. I know I can depend on you guys as the expert. Any know how much will it cost ?
It was £23.44 when the brochure was printed! :)

I went to Colindale MB and ordered one but I think I ordered a low console (B6 692 0103) instead of B6 692 0102 which is high console. Do you know where does the low console holder goes to and what about high console ?

Blackie c200 said:
I went to Colindale MB and ordered one but I think I ordered a low console (B6 692 0103) instead of B6 692 0102 which is high console. Do you know where does the low console holder goes to and what about high console ?
low console = no armrest
high console = armrest

concordepilot19 said:
Can you post a pic of it ? I'm intregued !
picture7.jpg

picture8.jpg

Pics courtesy of fuzzer :)

S.

I'm intrigued also. I've always wanted one of those!

Can't see the piccies in the post above. Where exactly on the console does this cup holder live??

I have both the radio and separate CD changer underneath (I think it was cubby hole beforehand). Therefore, I'm beginning to think if my W202 Elegance had one, and that it was removed to get in the CD changer, or was it always an extra?

Info gratefully received.

Alex

it sits in the pocket at the front of the armrest, behind the little lid.

Attachments

• w202cupholder.jpg
    w202cupholder.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 156
CupholderStages.jpg

Don't know how I ever managed without it :)

LOL I was working on some pics like that myself a few mins ago! :)

Went to the MB in Colindale and placed an order for it. They don't have it in stock and will take about 48 hours. Cost is 23.44 altogether. Can't wait for it to arrive. Thanks to all who helped.

JimmyCauty said:
Is there a cupholder available to fit into the same space on a W210?
B6 692 0101 : Cupholder (for high console) : £23.98
B6 692 0103 : Cupholder (for low console) : £14.34

high console is with armrest, low without. Never seen a w210 without armrest! :)

Thanks very much for that info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom