Cup Holders for the front Seats

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rirhill

Car
Mercedes E350 CDI Estate
Does anyone know if you can get cup holders for the front MB OEM as I have them in the back seat centre console?

Thanks
Ian

yes , ill get you the part number when i get home:D

As promiced.

From memory you have a W210 so , the part numbers are as follows :

With a high console I.E. Centre console with lid on it :

B669 20 101 £ 23.98

With low console , IE , no centre arm rest :

B669 20 103 £14.34

For a minibar for your centre console :

B668 18 706 £241.89

Ive always wanted to see it ever since we noticed it in the accessories book...

I wonder if anyone on here has been daft enough to buy it ?:rolleyes:

Are we talking about "minibar" as in place for wee bottles of booze? If so, I'm not sure I'd like to spend all that money so my passengers can get pished whilst me has to stay sober! :rolleyes:

no , minibar is for the w210 and i think it is for booze:bannana: :bannana:

Cool,

Do you have the part number and price for the front cupholder for the 202 with armrest/cubby box. I know you had some but I was too slow.:mad:

Also, anybody know the part number and price for the front passenger mini luggage net? My old car had one but this one hasn't.:crazy:

Fuzzer thanks a lot for that.
I would be interested to know where the cup holders go? Is it in the high centre console or flipping out towards the switches?

Cheers
Ian

Hi rirhill , the cupholder goes in the cubby hole between the centre console and the gear gatier.

It does an expanding trick when you push on it and springs up giving both the driver and passenger a cupholder , you will know when you get it , its a skoosh to fit.

Ill get you both part numbers when i go upstairs jimmy .:D

Ian,

The cup holder fits in the cubby hole thats in front of your arm rest.

If its like mine when the lid retracts it look like a small rubbish bin that you can remove. thats were it fits.

My front arm rest cubby hole is fitted with an air vent that is linked to the air con' so you can fit large tins (500ml) upright and have them chilled as you drive. Just right for my trip to S/France in June :).

Damn, to slow again :D

Thanks again Paul and Jason.
I think I will have to order me one of them as I might be tempted if I had a minibar installed.

Cheers
Ian

any chance of a some pics of the mini-bar and cupholders chaps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom