Cup Holders

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

benaroo

Hi all, I have a 2003 C220 Coupe, I find it very strange that the car came with no cup holders!

I was wondering if anyone knows whether you can buy them and add them to the vechile in anyway.

Any feedback would be appreciated!:bannana:

Hi Benaroo, and welcome to the forum.

I'm sure someone will be along soon to tell you how to add a cupholder module (they tend to be optional, so if not specified you get a small drawer instead).

Yes - cupholders are optional (on the W202 they slide out of an arm-rest module).

I'm afraid I don't have part numbers for a W203... but someone with WIS will do...

The alternative is to call your dealer - they'll also know (or have a look on fleabay or a breaker, both of which should be cheaper...)

M.

They fit in the centre console behind the gear lever next to the change slots.
They are a little close to the driver and are usually seen on Ebay for about £20
Just checked none at this time though.
Quite well made with a good fold up/fold down design

I was surprised at the lack of cupholders in my S class. There is one behind the gearstick (useless idea) but my cups don't fit in it and it fouls the stick. I use it hide sweeties in.

SLK has none as far as I remember.

good god we are British we dont have cup holders in our cars!!

may as well put a flower in like the Citroen or was it the Beetle?

Last edited:
I bought one of those aluminum cups with a lid, which came with a holder. I hang my cup on the storage tray in the drivers door, and put the holder in the bottom section of the arm rest when not in use. Otherwise there is the slide out cup holders from the rear seat arm rest.

I have a C220 saloon, where the space for the cig lighter is just behind the gear shift 'has the little roller blind thingybob on it', fits a cup snuggly in there, just not a Venti 'otherwise known as mahooosive!' size!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom