cup holders?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BIG_G_1979

Car
E280 CDI SPORT
Hi guys recently picked up my 2006 e280cdi sport and I cant find a cup holder inside the car I thought they might have been on the back of the glove box lid but no? Anyone know im I missing something

Hi guys recently picked up my 2006 e280cdi sport and I cant find a cup holder inside the car I thought they might have been on the back of the glove box lid but no? Anyone know im I missing something

I believe E-class and CLS class of that era didn't have them (certainly my 06 CLS didn't).... massive mistake by Mercedes. You could buy a holder that fitted the centre armrest, but to be honest it looked like it came from Halfords.... in fact that is being kind to it and harsh on Halfords!

w211 has an optional pop out cupholder which is pretty useless as its made for LHD cars and pops out towards the drivers side.

circa £30-40 from dealers or occasionally on ebay

Anyone have a pic of one in the car?

googley is your friend

9833-cup-holder-vr-w211_48070.jpg

Theres one the bay at the moment for £80!! They normally come up from MB on the bay around £40.

Thank you all for ur replies I take it they never made the cupholders in r/h variant? Or does anyone know if they can be modified to be a r/h?

Lean around and use the ones in the rear centre armrest - thats what I do :)

I have vague memories of there being one being able to be fitted to the coin try like the CLK models but I cant find any details of it.

I took mine out as I was told loads of gearbox issues were created by liquids being accidentally dropped when using the cup holder.

I just took mine out (they do slide out but you'll have to give it a bit of a tug) and put some padding at the base of the void. Travel mug sits there nicely and the padding will soak up any minor spillage that may occur.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom