Current car prices...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fozRB25

Car
E55, R33, Scirocco & CBR1000RR
Hey guys! So on my quest to find an low mileage W211 E63 or E55, I came accross this last week. When I first saw it advertised it was £19,995 and today the seller has put the price up to £22,495!!! Am I missing something here?! Granted it's a low mileage nice looking car but, how on earth can it go up by £2k in a couple of days to this astronomical price especially as it's an import?!

Please educate me on what is considered an acceptable price these days, am I better off waiting until the market stabilises again?!

Auto Trader UK - New and Used Cars For Sale

Good luck to them.

They can puff it all they like, but the only proof of value is in the sale price once it's done.

There's a reason why the owner of Autotrader made millions from people trying to sell cars.

That one has been on AT before, Jap import as mentioned. There is also an nice black S211 E55 that has been about for a long while, currently on about 54k and priced at £19995 or there abouts..
as above only worth what someone will pay.

Hey guys! So on my quest to find an low mileage W211 E63 or E55, I came accross this last week. When I first saw it advertised it was £19,995 and today the seller has put the price up to £22,495!!! Am I missing something here?! Granted it's a low mileage nice looking car but, how on earth can it go up by £2k in a couple of days to this astronomical price especially as it's an import?!

Please educate me on what is considered an acceptable price these days, am I better off waiting until the market stabilises again?!

Auto Trader UK - New and Used Cars For Sale
Maybe the phone rang off the hook. Or they thought there was not enough interest because prices too low.

Or maybe they just don’t want to sell it but their significant other would rather it be sold. Never done that, honestly 😇

I notice the dark grey 2006 one, which I seem to remember I posted up on here about a few months back but I can't find it anymore, has now dropped into the £17k territory.

That started out a few months ago at £20k but was never worth that IMO.

I imagine it will be about right the south side of £15k but it is an exceptional late example (even if they couldn't be bothered to clean the calipers properly).

I've seen a few 2004/54 (weirdly) Japanese imports in that Alabaster white over the years and they always seem to start high and drop.

They eventually disappear so not sure if they are sold or people just give up.

I think at £22k odd, methinks FGLWT!

I notice the dark grey 2006 one, which I seem to remember I posted up on here about a few months back but I can't find it anymore, has now dropped into the £17k territory.

That started out a few months ago at £20k but was never worth that IMO.

I imagine it will be about right the south side of £15k but it is an exceptional late example (even if they couldn't be bothered to clean the calipers properly).

I've seen a few 2004/54 (weirdly) Japanese imports in that Alabaster white over the years and they always seem to start high and drop.

They eventually disappear so not sure if they are sold or people just give up.

I think at £22k odd, methinks FGLWT!
There was a white Japanese import E55 with v low mileage being hawked around on the FB AMG UK owners group a couple of months ago with little or no interest and scorn at the asking price. Maybe the same one but silly money considering the alternatives at a similar price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom